This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Disordered Eating, Other

Huge tw: sh recovery! * happy news *

Megs-    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Omg. I’m so happy with myself, I am 1 month free from sh! So happy with myself, I never believed I’d get to this point in my life that I can celebrate, but I have and I can do it, so can you! ☺️🥰

spacer.png

Edited by Megs-
  • Like 3
  • Yaaas 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

So proud of you @Megs-. You’ve got this!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

8 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Omg. I’m so happy with myself, I am 1 month free from sh! So happy with myself, I never believed I’d get to this point in my life that I can celebrate, but I have and I can do it, so can you! ☺️🥰

spacer.png

Wowwwwww - the HUGEST well done!!!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

Aww thank you so much @Blondie and @Harper it’s been so tough but here’s to 2 months! 🥰 I can do it :)

• Like 2
  • Yay! 1

• Megs- changed the title to Huge tw: sh recovery! * happy news *

Sorry Megs for only seeing this post rn, I am so so so proud of you!! That is a massive achievement and you should be so proud of yourself <3 keep up the fantastic progress Megs 🫂 hugsss

I am positive you can make it to 2 months ✨❤️ well done again, such fantastic news!

• Like 1

Thank you ☺️. I can do it :)!

• Yaaas 1

• Digital Mentor

12 hours ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

Thanks so much for sharing @Megs- We're all super proud of you 🥰! You've got this 💪!!

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Aurora said:

Thanks so much for sharing @Megs- We're all super proud of you 🥰! You've got this 💪!!

Aww thank you so much aurora ☺️

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor

On 4/4/2024 at 8:21 PM, Megs- said:

spacer.png

Well done my lovely ❤️ You've worked so hard to be where you are today and your recovery journey is definitely something you should be proud of. We're all cheering you on 

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Well done my lovely ❤️ You've worked so hard to be where you are today and your recovery journey is definitely something you should be proud of. We're all cheering you on 

Spongebob Squarepants Good Luck GIF

Aww! You’re so kind! Thank you Duckie! I’m so proud of myself and will continue to get stronger! Every day is hard but I can get through this ! 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor

6 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Aww! You’re so kind! Thank you Duckie! I’m so proud of myself and will continue to get stronger! Every day is hard but I can get through this ! 

Of course you can ❤️ Some days will feel OK and some days will feel really challenging, so I bet apps like these really help keep you motivated! What's it called? (Only share if you're comfortable to do so). You are doing so well ❤️

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Posted (edited)
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Other, Self-Harm

2 hours ago, Duckie said:

Of course you can ❤️ Some days will feel OK and some days will feel really challenging, so I bet apps like these really help keep you motivated! What's it called? (Only share if you're comfortable to do so). You are doing so well ❤️

It’s called ‘stay sober’, you can use it for different purposes. I use it specifically for self harm, but you can use it E.g, for recovery in drugs, er ED etc anything really. It really helps me keep motivated, it can be very rewarding knowing you’ve come so far, as you can celebrate with other young people who have achieved the same period like you have. I would definitely recommend it. I know it’s ok iPhone, but unsure if android users can download it too?

I just wanted to say, to anybody who’s in recovery like me, you are so strong and incredible to get this far. You will have down days where things get overwhelming but, you know what? You’ve come this far, you can continue your journey by not giving up. I know it gets hard, I really know it does, but? I believe in you! I know you can do this! You’re not alone 🥰. Much love to you, keep going, regardless of what happens, I’ll always be here for you all, and will give my utter most support to you all. You’re so important, never forget that! 🥰.

Edited by Megs-

@Duckie, I can’t add the other trigger warnings, could you kindly do it for me? Thank you ☺️ 

Aurora
This post was recognized by Aurora!

"That's really helpful. Thank you for sharing"

Megs- was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 20 points.

When I say you can celebrate with other young people, there’s a section called ‘community I think’ will double check, that each milestone that you reach, others who have the app downloaded etc will be able to post in the community section that you can share your achievements/ on going progress. It really is good for recovery. ! i wanted to add on, you can reset your progress. I know myself that I’ve had to reset, I remember my longest achievement on I am sober app is 1 month 2 weeks, I felt so many emotions having to re set, but it has pushed me to where I am today. I just wanted to say that, if you have to reset, don’t worry. You have done so well to get where you are today, and I and others on the community will be so proud of your accomplishments and will always be around to talk about anything on your mind. You’re not alone! Much love 🥰 

In 21 hours, I’ve done 35 days. Ahhhhhh.

• Yaaas 1

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, Megs- said:

In 21 hours, I’ve done 35 days. Ahhhhhh.

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

17 hours ago, Luie said:

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

🥲

Official done 5 weeks! I know it’s minor, but it’s huge to me! spacer.png

Awww good job megs <3333 glad your doing ok :) HUGSSSS 🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂🫂

Thank you ☺️ 

5 hours ago, Megs- said:

Congrats what a milestone!!!

44 minutes ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Congrats what a milestone!!!

Thank you so much, Tom!

• Digital Mentor
On 4/9/2024 at 2:26 PM, Megs- said:

It's not minor in the slightest ❤️ Because every recovery journey starts with one small step. You are doing so well hon 

proud GIF

Staff-Account.png

8 minutes ago, Duckie said:

It's not minor in the slightest ❤️ Because every recovery journey starts with one small step. You are doing so well hon 

proud GIF

Almost at 1 month and 6 days I think it is! Let me check my app :)

Oh! I am at 1 month and 6 days 😂😂