This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Disordered Eating, Other

Huge tw: sh recovery! * happy news *

Megs-    

Wish my own boyfriend was proud of me.. :(

• Sad 1

Just now, Megs- said:

Wish my own boyfriend was proud of me.. :(

I'm so sorry that he's not supportive of your fantastic progress Megs, you deserve all the cheers and support and its upsetting that he is not recognising how amazing this achievement is.

But don't feel down because he isn't proud, because all of us at DTL are, and you should be super proud of yourself too! Maybe one day he will be more supportive

• Like 1

Bloody twat came home, im feeling crap he comes home and I was joking, then says im not in the mood.. well you’re in the mood to fucking chest on me? Ok that makes perfect fucking sense doesn’t it.

Just now, Megs- said:

Bloody twat came home, im feeling crap he comes home and I was joking, then says im not in the mood.. well you’re in the mood to fucking chest on me? Ok that makes perfect fucking sense doesn’t it.

Cheat

Duckie
This post was recognized by Duckie!

"Such a lovely message. You're a good friend :)"

jazzy.sky was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 10 points.

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Megs I am so sorry to hear this, you deserve so much better and the fact that he has cheated on you proves that maybe it might be time to move away from him. He clearly doesn't realise how lucky he is to have a wonderful girl like you in his life and I hope you find someone who does appreciate you ❤️ sending you a big warm hug 🫂  hope your situation improves and always remember to go where you are appreciated! 

Here for u if you need to vent ❤️

Oh thank you.. it doesn’t matter if I say anything I’ll be yelled at and to made to feel rubbish about myself. And everything will be my fault, oh and I’d be overreacting too.. oh and my diagnosis will be brought into it too the nastiness about me having bpd will definitely be judged by him.. oh yeah I am so done. Maybe I am the issue 😕, I can never fucking do anything RITHT!

• Like 1

I missed it but…

spacer.png

• Yaaas 1

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Megs- said:

Oh thank you.. it doesn’t matter if I say anything I’ll be yelled at and to made to feel rubbish about myself. And everything will be my fault, oh and I’d be overreacting too.. oh and my diagnosis will be brought into it too the nastiness about me having bpd will definitely be judged by him.. oh yeah I am so done. Maybe I am the issue 😕, I can never fucking do anything RITHT!

Hi @Megs-,

I'm really sorry to hear all this. I mean here you are making great progress and I hate the fact that he is raining on your parade. You get upset because he is doing upsetting things and yet he finds a way to blame your diagnosis for it, which is ableist at best and gaslighting at worst. Because you're entitled to your feelings and he is in no position to judge you. I'm here if you want to talk ❤️

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

26 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Megs-,

I'm really sorry to hear all this. I mean here you are making great progress and I hate the fact that he is raining on your parade. You get upset because he is doing upsetting things and yet he finds a way to blame your diagnosis for it, which is ableist at best and gaslighting at worst. Because you're entitled to your feelings and he is in no position to judge you. I'm here if you want to talk ❤️

Thank you so much, sorry was at dentist. Will message on CS

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Megs-,

Deleted

Edited by Megs-

• Digital Mentor
47 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Thank you so much, sorry was at dentist. Will message on CS

No worries at all. Hope all went well at the dentist 😊

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 4/23/2024 at 7:56 PM, Megs- said:

I am sorry you went through this, I just caught up with everything. That sounds really hurtful. 

I am super proud of you doing so well with your SH journey, and @jazzy.sky really did put a thoughtful message. Sometimes in life the support and validation might come from other sources that are not our partners and that is okay. 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

lol I cba with this

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

lol I cba with this

Hey Megs,  what's going on? Here if u need a person to listen ❤️

1 hour ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey Megs,  what's going on? Here if u need a person to listen ❤️

Thanks. 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
5 hours ago, Megs- said:

lol I cba with this

Are you OK? ❤️ I'm around this eve if you want to talk.

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Are you OK? ❤️ I'm around this eve if you want to talk.

Duckie😭

Just now, Duckie said:

I'm here sweetheart ❤️ 

Will message on cs 😭

• Digital Mentor
36 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Will message on cs 😭

Thank you ❤️ I don't ever want you or anyone else to suffer in silence.

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

16 hours ago, Duckie said:

Thank you ❤️ I don't ever want you or anyone else to suffer in silence.

Definitely 😊

40 minutes ago, Duckie said:

I can't believe it 🤩 What an amazing achievement! When will it be 2 months?

4th may! 

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

4th may! 

May the fourth be with you! 🤩

(Star Wars meme)

Honestly though, that is so cool! Can you remember the last time you went for a full two months?

Staff-Account.png