This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Disordered Eating, Other

Huge tw: sh recovery! * happy news *

Megs-    

• Digital Mentor
19 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Been to wales, Cornwall and Scotland! It was nice 😊 

That's really cool, it's funny you mention Cornwall, I have been thinking about it too, any tips or places you'd recommend?

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Luie said:

That's really cool, it's funny you mention Cornwall, I have been thinking about it too, any tips or places you'd recommend?

St Ives! His mum loves st Ives! 

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, Megs- said:

Been to wales, Cornwall and Scotland! It was nice 😊 

I've been to Wales, but Cornwall and Scotland are bucket list places for me! Which one do you recommend the most? 😊

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

4 minutes ago, Duckie said:

I've been to Wales, but Cornwall and Scotland are bucket list places for me! Which one do you recommend the most? 😊

Mhm I loved Cornwall, but I can’t choose between Scotland and Wales! Cornwall if you are going to go with the kids, I’d say Cornwall! 

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Mhm I loved Cornwall, but I can’t choose between Scotland and Wales! Cornwall if you are going to go with the kids, I’d say Cornwall! 

I think that sounds like a good idea! I could do with a change of environment over the summer 😊 Do let me know if you have recommendations for things to see or do there!

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

I think that sounds like a good idea! I could do with a change of environment over the summer 😊 Do let me know if you have recommendations for things to see or do there!

Beaches! They have lovely caravan parks, I’d recommend haven if you’re going with little one and baby!! 

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
44 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Beaches! They have lovely caravan parks, I’d recommend haven if you’re going with little one and baby!! 

Sounds blissful! Defo up for that 🤩 Thanks!

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

@Duckie!!!!

YASSSS!!!! Congratulation! You have worked so hard to be where you are today ❤️

Give Me Five GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Staff-Account.png

12 hours ago, Duckie said:

YASSSS!!!! Congratulation! You have worked so hard to be where you are today ❤️

Give Me Five GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Thank you Duckie!

• Digital Mentor
15 hours ago, Megs- said:

spacer.png

@Duckie!!!!

Congratulations!! That's great @Megs-. We're all rooting for you ❤️

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

26 minutes ago, Aurora said:

Congratulations!! That's great @Megs-. We're all rooting for you ❤️

Aww thank you 🤩 

• Like 1

Close to back to day 0.. 

• Sad 1

• Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Close to back to day 0.. 

Are you OK hon? ❤️

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

Are you OK hon? ❤️

Meh, trying to be. Don’t want to ruin my 1 month and however weeks it is. Just fed up today :(. Had another mental breakdown last night, my back pain is really affecting me physically and mentally. I’m struggling to move now :(.

• Digital Mentor
Just now, Megs- said:

Meh, trying to be. Don’t want to ruin my 1 month and however weeks it is. Just fed up today :(. Had another mental breakdown last night, my back pain is really affecting me physically and mentally. I’m struggling to move now :(.

I wouldn't want to add more pain to you ❤️ I'm really sorry you're in so much pain. Of course something this majour would affect your mental health as well as your physical health. Please be kind to yourself today. Rest and recover if that's what you need to do. You are doing so well ❤️

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Duckie said:

I wouldn't want to add more pain to you ❤️ I'm really sorry you're in so much pain. Of course something this majour would affect your mental health as well as your physical health. Please be kind to yourself today. Rest and recover if that's what you need to do. You are doing so well ❤️

He had to cook food for me ( I didn’t eat ) because I can’t move. I can’t rest today as I have to go to therapy which sucks! But, afterwards im going to come back and sit in the garden as it’s a beautiful day outside! I just need to see someone asap regarding my back. I have a blood test tomorrow that I have to walk to, which is going to end me for real. ( not actually) but it hurts so incredibly much. Thank you Duckie! Hope you’re okay ❤️

• Digital Mentor
21 minutes ago, Megs- said:

He had to cook food for me ( I didn’t eat ) because I can’t move. I can’t rest today as I have to go to therapy which sucks! But, afterwards im going to come back and sit in the garden as it’s a beautiful day outside! I just need to see someone asap regarding my back. I have a blood test tomorrow that I have to walk to, which is going to end me for real. ( not actually) but it hurts so incredibly much. Thank you Duckie! Hope you’re okay ❤️

That's sweet of him. What did he make you? 

I can't imagine the pain of having to attend appointments when you are barely able to walk. But it's all for a good cause and I think it's very mindful of you to think about the rewards of coming home again afterwards ❤️

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

5 minutes ago, Duckie said:

That's sweet of him. What did he make you? 

I can't imagine the pain of having to attend appointments when you are barely able to walk. But it's all for a good cause and I think it's very mindful of you to think about the rewards of coming home again afterwards ❤️

It’s to look at my bones. The blood test is for. Tuna pasta, I didn’t eat it because I was so tired and couldn’t move my back was killing me. It’s hurting me right now, it’s honestly so bad. I’m def up of it all and have no way on dealing with the pain 😣

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Close to back to day 0.. 

Hi megs How are you sorry to hear that you are struggling with your mentak health again

Thanks Ashton. Hope ur ok! 

2 hours ago, Megs- said:

Close to back to day 0.. 

Megs I'm so sorry, we are all here for you ml 

Sending you a big warm hug 🫂 

In the meantime if u need someone to talk I'm always here to help you take your mind off of sh ❤️ 

19 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Megs I'm so sorry, we are all here for you ml 

Sending you a big warm hug 🫂 

In the meantime if u need someone to talk I'm always here to help you take your mind off of sh ❤️ 

Thank you! I managed to stay at 1 month & 2 weeks 😊

• Like 1
  • Yay! 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Just want to say that progress is never a neat and tidy straight line, keep going! We're rooting for you :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Harper said:

Just want to say that progress is never a neat and tidy straight line, keep going! We're rooting for you :) 

Thank you, harper! You’ll always hit roadblocks in the way to recovery, you have to experience tough moments to overcome them and then experience the best life possible 😊

• Like 2
  • Hug 1