So I'm not a lesbian, but I understand the phrase "useless lesbians" now

My crush has done the follwing:

- taken my jacket more than once

- flirts with me all the time

- said yes when i asked them to homecoming dance

- calls me their wife

and yet i'm still not sure they like me back bcΒ 

A. I'm an πŸ’«idiotπŸ’«

B. I saw them holding hands with someone earlier.Β  Could have been platonic but i have no idea

Β 

• Digital Mentor
On 1/10/2024 at 3:43 AM, Bisexual Soprano said:

So I'm not a lesbian, but I understand the phrase "useless lesbians" now

My crush has done the follwing:

- taken my jacket more than once

- flirts with me all the time

- said yes when i asked them to homecoming dance

- calls me their wife

and yet i'm still not sure they like me back bcΒ 

A. I'm an πŸ’«idiotπŸ’«

B. I saw them holding hands with someone earlier.Β  Could have been platonic but i have no idea

Hi @Bisexual Soprano

Thanks for reaching out. To be honest I think most of us are "useless + whatever our sexuality is" . Unless someone actually comes up to us and says "I like you" we're forever guessing whether they do or don't like us back! It's probably to do with self-preservation as we don't want to put ourselves out there if there is a possibility that we might get rejected. However, if we don't take chances we might end up on missing out on love (as the other one might not be brave enough to take that chance either). What do you think?Β 

From everything you've told us it sounds very much like your crush likes you back. It's great as well that she said yes when you asked her to homecoming dance. How was the dance? You mentioned that you saw them holding hands with someone earlier. I can understand why this might have been unsettling for you to see. Is there anyway you could find out if it was platonic? Maybe even through a mutual friend? Does anyone of your friends know that you have a crush on her? They might be able to help you find out if anything is going on with the other person they were holding hands with.Β 

Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 1/12/2024 at 3:17 AM, Aurora said:

Hi @Bisexual Soprano

Thanks for reaching out. To be honest I think most of us are "useless + whatever our sexuality is" . Unless someone actually comes up to us and says "I like you" we're forever guessing whether they do or don't like us back! It's probably to do with self-preservation as we don't want to put ourselves out there if there is a possibility that we might get rejected. However, if we don't take chances we might end up on missing out on love (as the other one might not be brave enough to take that chance either). What do you think?Β 

From everything you've told us it sounds very much like your crush likes you back. It's great as well that she said yes when you asked her to homecoming dance. How was the dance? You mentioned that you saw them holding hands with someone earlier. I can understand why this might have been unsettling for you to see. Is there anyway you could find out if it was platonic? Maybe even through a mutual friend? Does anyone of your friends know that you have a crush on her? They might be able to help you find out if anything is going on with the other person they were holding hands with.Β 

I saw my crush dancing with the person they were holding hands with :( Other than that, the dance was fun!

• Digital Mentor
On 1/20/2024 at 6:34 AM, Bisexual Soprano said:

I saw my crush dancing with the person they were holding hands with :( Other than that, the dance was fun!

Oh no, I can imagine that must have been difficult for you to see. Glad to hear the dance was fun though. How have things been between the two of you recently?Β 

Staff-Account.png

18 hours ago, Aurora said:

Oh no, I can imagine that must have been difficult for you to see. Glad to hear the dance was fun though. How have things been between the two of you recently?Β 

We haven't gotten much chance to interact, I've been super busy lately

• Digital Mentor
On 1/24/2024 at 6:12 AM, Bisexual Soprano said:

We haven't gotten much chance to interact, I've been super busy lately

It's trickyΒ  to interact with everyone when we have loads going on. Is it fun stuff you've been busy with? How do you feel about the whole situation right now?Β 

Staff-Account.png