People who have done it before, what is the GCSE option's process like and do you have any tips

AceAys    

I'm a year 9 who is predicted grades 7-9 in all subjects but I have no clue what two other subjects to take I currently want to do: Maths, English (lang and lit), (tripple) science, geography, history, Spanish but I need 1-2 more subjects.

Also can anyone tell me what the whole process is like

Thanks

- Ays

3 hours ago, AceAys said:

I'm a year 9 who is predicted grades 7-9 in all subjects but I have no clue what two other subjects to take I currently want to do: Maths, English (lang and lit), (tripple) science, geography, history, Spanish but I need 1-2 more subjects.

Also can anyone tell me what the whole process is like

Thanks

- Ays

i have no idea how it works in wherever you live but i say choose a subject or two that you'd actually enjoy. if the school offers smth in an area that interests you (you like art and there's art classes) then take that!

it honestly depends on the individual school as to what they offer. some schools have certain courses you can't find anywhere else (my school has woodshop for example).

personally in grade 9 i find the choice of courses to be a bit suffocating (dunno how americans/other countries have it tho) but me thinks that just look at wut ur school has, pick whatever interests you, and do it.

ahh uhh i also take gcse but the subject choosing process is generally really underwhelming. i have to complete a digital form where i can choose my courses. though i only arrived at year10 so i dont have any previous knowledge of how choosing classes work prior so i do not have enough experience to answer your question

though if you want to know what other classes you can choose from theres psychology food design technology fine art and whatnot. at least for my school anyway