This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

A lil confession and a Q and A if you have the time

Cal_The_Oyster    
Go to solution Solved by -Leila-,

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

Ok yeah thanks :)

Account Sharing and Multiple Accounts

We do not allow members to share their accounts with other people unless in exceptional circumstances - for example, if somebody you know is at risk and unable to create their own account in a way that would be discreet or safe for them. In such cases, please make sure you let a member of Ditch the Label Staff know. Otherwise, it is important that you keep your account safe, with a strong password and 2FA to ensure that your confidential messages and posts remain yours and yours alone. We also do not allow multiple accounts - if you would like to change your username, you can do this in your user settings. We do not allow multiple accounts as this makes it harder to track individual support requests and ultimately duplicates the workload if a similar support request is submitted more than once by one member.

Account Sharing and Multiple Accounts

We do not allow members to share their accounts with other people unless in exceptional circumstances - for example, if somebody you know is at risk and unable to create their own account in a way that would be discreet or safe for them. In such cases, please make sure you let a member of Ditch the Label Staff know. Otherwise, it is important that you keep your account safe, with a strong password and 2FA to ensure that your confidential messages and posts remain yours and yours alone. We also do not allow multiple accounts - if you would like to change your username, you can do this in your user settings. We do not allow multiple accounts as this makes it harder to track individual support requests and ultimately duplicates the workload if a similar support request is submitted more than once by one member.

Just now, Luluu said:

Kk

We just decided that the account can be under thisboiistrans but I'm gonna have poppy in the motto section 

Just now, Luluu said:

Ugh I do hate life sometimes but I don't want to let Monsoon down 

There you are. Os the posts being hidden or smth?

2 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey Harper please check on luluu just in case

hey I read it I I have two so I m good but thx :)

3 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

No dont leave! You really helped me

ye luluu dont leave!!

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey also what time is it for you

it is 4:28