This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

A lil confession and a Q and A if you have the time

Cal_The_Oyster    
Go to solution Solved by -Leila-,

I have a friend who apparently no one else can see. I dont wanna say "imaginary"  cos I dont wanna upset her ( shes chatting to me as I type so I apologize if I sound off).

Anyway 

Her names poppy and shes been with me for ages. Shes 16 now and her birthday was  yesterday (10th of Aug) 

She has dark brown hair in a long ponytail and dark blue eyes. I dont wanna sound crazy but if anyone wants to ask us questions feel free. 

Also,is it normal for other people to not see her? shes pretty visible to me.

Thanks,

Thisboiistrans 

• Hug 1
  • Haha 1

Someone please tell me this makes sense. I have autism and I tend to ramble

• Hug 1

• Solution
18 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

I have a friend who apparently no one else can see. I dont wanna say "imaginary"  cos I dont wanna upset her ( shes chatting to me as I type so I apologize if I sound off).

Anyway 

Her names poppy and shes been with me for ages. Shes 16 now and her birthday was  yesterday (10th of Aug) 

She has dark brown hair in a long ponytail and dark blue eyes. I dont wanna sound crazy but if anyone wants to ask us questions feel free. 

Also,is it normal for other people to not see her? shes pretty visible to me.

Thanks,

Thisboiistrans 

That's normal! I have someone like that too :)

That's Brill. None of my friends know. Mum knows but I havent mentioned poppy in over a year cos well..CAMHS

If u have any questions then shes reading over my shoulder so go ahead 

3 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

She also said hi to Bob as well (thisboiistrans)

Aww aha bobs asleep rn I don't want to wake him because the grief he'd ramble on in my ear

That's my nickname for her when I'm winding her up so now she's pouting (thisboiistrans)

Yeah I'm fine it's just this ones bein annoying (poppy)

Just now, leilaa said:

Aww aha bobs asleep rn I don't want to wake him because the grief he'd ramble on in my ear

(Poppy) sheesh I know the feelin.

Oi! (Thisboiistrans)

(Poppy) yeah 

He slept on my shoulder last night. I recently got him into ellie goulding and ges now obsessed.

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

(Poppy) yeah 

He slept on my shoulder last night. I recently got him into ellie goulding and ges now obsessed.

I love Ellie Goulding she's inspirational ❤ 

• Like 1

(Thisboiistrans) poppy's gutted cos she wanted to get me a card for my birthday but she cant.

(Poppy) I was gonna get a boys one but I cant

Weve been mates for 12 years (poppy) my birthday is the 12 year anniversary so its great