This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

A lil confession and a Q and A if you have the time

Cal_The_Oyster    
Go to solution Solved by -Leila-,

3 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Appendicitis 

OMG bestieee!!!!

21 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Appendicitis 

Oh I see. Sorry guys busy tonight. Will talk tomorrow. (Poppy)

@Jong @sflowergirl @Luluu @Emberfrost12 @Non-Binary Person Here and @_Alex_ and monsoon

Guys..I'm so sorry but I have to leave.. poppys coming with me of course but we just want you all to know how much we love everyone here at dtl. You've all been amazing but I'm far too busy with life to even log on now.. much less talk to you all.

Poppy wants kaz to know that shell always remember her.

• Like 1
  • Hug 3

Poppy:

We love everyone here. Kaz I'll never forget our sparring,matches.. the way you could make my world light up with just a single word.

Max and kat..never stop shining.

Jong and Sofia.. you're both amazing people.

Leila ember Alex and all.. you mean so much to us but now we must go. Maybe well be on in the future but for now we have to go

Loving you all. Always

Poppy and thisboiistrans (jasper and poppy)

• Hug 1

1 hour ago, Thisboiistrans said:

@Jong @sflowergirl @Luluu @Emberfrost12 @Non-Binary Person Here and @_Alex_ and monsoon

Guys..I'm so sorry but I have to leave.. poppys coming with me of course but we just want you all to know how much we love everyone here at dtl. You've all been amazing but I'm far too busy with life to even log on now.. much less talk to you all.

bye!!!!! 😭

(J and S)

1 hour ago, damian.drake said:

hey guys, not to interrupt the convo but just wanted to say hi

Hi @damian.drake hru?? missed talking to u

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, sflowergirl said:

Hi @damian.drake hru?? missed talking to u

i'm doin good. working on the ol' mental health and trying not to snap every time my parents say something homophobic. i hung out with my aunt, uncle and cousin today and it was great. they're all super supportive. 

• Hug 1

11 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey there,

We are sorry to see you go. You know that we are here for you if you need us in the future. Take care and good luck with everything. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

22 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Bye! I'll miss you 

2 minutes ago, Luluu said:

Hiiiii!<3

Kaitlins not super talkitive, but she says thanks for helping me ask the girl in my class 😁

Just now, Rileydoesntknow said:

Kaitlins not super talkitive, but she says thanks for helping me ask the girl in my class 😁

I have more advice :) and welcome beautiful!

21 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Hey everyone! Glad to see me?

hi! nice to meet you! I'm Riley and I'm new here! Luluu has been a big help and I found this conversation and wanted to share! also Kaitlin says poppy and you seem nice.

15 minutes ago, Rileydoesntknow said:

hi! nice to meet you! I'm Riley and I'm new here! Luluu has been a big help and I found this conversation and wanted to share! also Kaitlin says poppy and you seem nice.

Hey Kaitlin (Jasper and Poppy)

How are you both?

16 minutes ago, Rileydoesntknow said:

Hey Riley :) Welcome