Iam Falling in Love with Someone And i Don't Know How to Respond

HarmlessPotato ย  ย 

So this Happened Sometime Month Ago I think that we joke about falling on love with eachother But as Time Wen't on There's Some Overwhelmed Emotions on Me That Telling Me Otherwise And Iam trying to keep That For Myselfย  Cause idk What He Will Say to Me Let's Just Say He Kinda Sassy So Anytips For This

Well, i think you should maybe check for some signs from him and if the feelings are a lot then you shouldn't wait too longย 

• 1 month later...

Well , I think first you ask yourself what if he rejects you and , when you get that answer and you can live with that consequences then take him out have a fun( but you both no one else to disturb ). then take him somewhere quite and tell him in a way that he thinks this is serious and try to explain your feelings honestly looking him in eyes and say him that you can wait for his answer in return.This comes best in mind correct me if i am wrong you guys

• 10 months later...
On 8/10/2022 at 2:05 PM, V Patel said:

Well , I think first you ask yourself what if he rejects you and , when you get that answer and you can live with that consequences then take him out have a fun( but you both no one else to disturb ). then take him somewhere quite and tell him in a way that he thinks this is serious and try to explain your feelings honestly looking him in eyes and say him that you can wait for his answer in return.This comes best in mind correct me if i am wrong you guys

You are a romantic person @V Patel๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€.