This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide, Hate, Other, Trauma, Self-Harm, Heavy emotion, Abuse

If you're in danger or feeling suicidal, read this.

Harper Β  Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
10 minutes ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

I don’t know if that would work, I don’t have pay phones around me, and I don’t like using other’s phones. The list definitely could be helpful. Thank you!

I'm glad it might help! πŸ™‚Β 

Is everything good right now for you?

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Blondie said:

I'm glad it might help! πŸ™‚Β 

Is everything good right now for you?

I’m not really sure. I think I might have depression, but I’m not really sure of the symptoms.

• Ditch the Label Staff
30 minutes ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

I’m not really sure. I think I might have depression, but I’m not really sure of the symptoms.

Thank you for sharing - I'm going to tag in our support mentors who will pick up on this with you.

@LuieΒ @Catsup

• Thanks 1

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, CiaranTheTransGay said:

Heyy @CiaranTheTransGay, I have messaged you on Confidential support about this.Β 

@BlondieΒ - Thanks for the heads up!

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, rmartinn said:

I hate myself.

Hey @rmartinn

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out. I'm wondering, are you able to tell me more about this feeling? How long has it been like this for?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I feel like shit

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Cinnamoroll_iwritebooks said:

I feel like shit

Hey @Cinnamoroll_iwritebooksΒ I have sent you a message to check in with you. Could you check it please?

We're here for you.

Staff-Account.png

• 4 weeks later...
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I'm bisexual and my school peers are making mine and my "friend's" life hell. I feel depressed and stressed anytime I'm around my home so I don't have anywhere I can go. I feel like suicide is the best plan

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Ei - said:

I'm just feeling horrible. I'm being bullied continuously and just feeling horrid everyday

Hi @Ei -Β Thank you for reaching out and opening up about how you're feeling. You mentioned that suicide feels like the best plan - can I ask if you feel safe right now and if you have a plan in place?

Please know that these feelings can change and we're here for you.

Also, I want to pass on the details below for now until I read back from you:

Β 

(UK) The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a free service that operates 24/7)

(USA) Suicide and Crisis Lifeline - 988Β  (This is a free service that operates 24/7. You can call or text)Β 

A list of worldwide crisis lines can be found here: https://www.befrienders.orgΒ 

There's an app I can recommend called Stay AliveΒ - it has safety plans to make sure you don’t harm yourself and you might find it helpful.

You can also call the police if you feel at risk.

You’re not alone and we can work through this together.

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, Penguin said:

I don’t have the strength anymore to go on.Β 

uh, hey there❀️ Well isnt this a way to meet, Im Ways, or you can call me Sam. I am on meds for anxiety and depression, prob gonna have to up them soon... I have a good life, but funny enough that is not always enough to make you feel good. And I find that art and humor are my main ways of coping with life πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

You don't have the strength anymore to go on.... Well I am glad u have enough strength to come here, cuz imma tell you that thats pretty admirable. Welcome, not to the afterlife, but to another minute of life, you get a metal for surviving each minute lol, each second even :)

Nah but for real, I would like to support you how i can ':) so i figured I would take some time to write this bcuz I think ur worth it, and if you read all that then thanks.

I don’t have the energy to explain why I’m here. I think it’s pretty self explanatory.

• Hug 1

Honestly I’m such a hypocrite. Funny how I became the person I hate the most huh? I keep spewing toxicity and negative behaviors and then wonder why I have no friends. The answer is so obvious it might as well be beating me over the head over and over again with the truth.

2 hours ago, Penguin said:

Hey @Penguin

Β 

I just wanted to check in because it sounds like you're at a pretty low point right now. I know you've only posted a little bit, but given the topic it's in, i'm reading between the lines and assuming you're not okay right now. I know this might be a really direct question to ask, but I'm wondering, are you feeling safe right now? If you aren't, it's okay to share that, and we are here for you. Our main priority is your safety and we care about you. Although it might not seem like it now, remember, there is light at the end of every tunnel, and you can get through this. Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis:Β 

• A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org - you can find the one for your country and call them if you are in crisisΒ 
  • An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful
  • Remember, you can always call the emergency services or go to your local emergency department at the hospital for support
  • Take care and speak soon. Remember, you are not alone.Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Sad Sprout said:

Honestly I’m such a hypocrite. Funny how I became the person I hate the most huh? I keep spewing toxicity and negative behaviors and then wonder why I have no friends. The answer is so obvious it might as well be beating me over the head over and over again with the truth.

Hey there,

We have just seen your other topics and will reply there. Take care and speak soon.Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm

I just had a conversation with my mother regarding the feeling I am getting right now since the whole day. I have tried committing for 2 times now. And after recovering from the mental state I was those times, I always hoped and thought things will get better but they don’t. People say I don’t have much problems in life, there are bigger problems people are facing. So I don’t know if my mind messes with me but my mind isn’t a safe space to be in. I hate it here in this world, the only string that is holding me is that I can’t leave my parents, their life will destroy if I do something. But I just can’t help myself. I have anxiety medicines kept beside me which I want to take in collection right now. My mom was saying while she was angry crying, that I am running away from things. But my mind and heart doesn’t let me get the strength that I can tackle with them and live. I don’t know how to deal with this. Can I leave my college completely and go and live at my house. I want to leave this forever. Will it make me feel better?Β 

Edited by Penguin
Had to change something
  • Hug 1

6 hours ago, Penguin said:

In my experience, hugs don’t always make you feel better, but they give you a reason to go on. So hugs. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• Hug 1

I just had a conversation with my mother regarding the feeling I am getting right now since the whole day. I have tried committing for 2 times now. And after recovering from the mental state I was those times, I always hoped and thought things will get better but they don’t. People say I don’t have much problems in life, there are bigger problems people are facing. So I don’t know if my mind messes with me but my mind isn’t a safe space to be in. I hate it here in this world, the only string that is holding me is that I can’t leave my parents, their life will destroy if I do something. But I just can’t help myself. I have anxiety medicines kept beside me which I want to take in collection right now. My mom was saying while she was angry crying, that I am running away from things. But my mind and heart doesn’t let me get the strength that I can tackle with them and live. I don’t know how to deal with this. Can I leave my college completely and go and live at my house. I want to leave this forever. Will it make me feel better?Β 

Hey there,

We have sent you a message on confidential support. You can access this by clicking 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page. We hope to hear from you soon. Take care. We are here for you.Β 

Well, that really sucks. I know what it can be like to live in a world you hate, this being yourself. It was enough for me to live, bcuz i did not want to leave my family in devastation, it was just enough for me to get help ig...

I am glad u can seem to vent here, I still wonder a lot, am i just trying to run away from things via de a th? And I, am honestly not sure, I kinda think so cuz it makes sense but also it does not and it feels hurtful when someone makes that claim.

So you are in college? Well i imagine it would be fine to go home and process things there. I don't know the whole picture tho. Like will leaving college make you feel better..?

Your soul flame, it looks so dull, barely burning, I just wish to ignite it, set it a little brighter, set your heart ablaze... because I wish to extinguish that darkness

11 hours ago, Sad Sprout said:

hey there, I find your reflection rather interesting lol If you are the person you hate the most right now, but can realize it, isnt that a good thing? Its funny how life keeps sending us the same lessons over and over and over until we finally realize them🫠 sorry though, if you found your way to this thread, means your having a hard time rn.... I am here if you want to talk about it, you seem like a brave fellow, to have made it this far despite your own challenges❀️

11 hours ago, Sad Sprout said:

I don’t have the energy to explain why I’m here. I think it’s pretty self explanatory.

oh hi Dino, casually just realized that is who you areπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

7 minutes ago, Equivalent Ways said:

oh hi Dino, casually just realized that is who you areπŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

oh yeah. β€˜tis I πŸ¦•

i changed my name bc of a poem I’m working on but haven’t finished :(

I might just go back to tiny dinos for the nostalgia

26 minutes ago, Sad Sprout said:

oh yeah. β€˜tis I πŸ¦•

i changed my name bc of a poem I’m working on but haven’t finished :(

I might just go back to tiny dinos for the nostalgia

a poemπŸ‘€