This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide, Hate, Other, Trauma, Self-Harm, Heavy emotion, Abuse

If you're in danger or feeling suicidal, read this.

Harper Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
4 hours ago, CyranTheCat said:

Hey TinyDinos.

It might not mean much, but I'm usually available on weekdays if you do want to talk. I kind of went/go through those kinds of things with my parents, so...feel free to shoot me a message. <3

Than, you so much, I’ll keep this in mind β€οΈπŸ™πŸ½

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
17 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Hey. I’m glad this place exists because I don’t have anywhere else to go. Im sorry about the long post. I can usually get it somewhat cohesive and a readable length but I wasn’t thinking yesterday. I was kind of on autopilot and just got on here because I needed to get my words down onto something without being interrupted. I was just cornered and torn down over and over again yesterday and my mental health is feeling it. I wound up napping for like four hours midday and then slept until 9 today. I would’ve stayed asleep longer but it’s my day to take care of the dogs. I’m just tired now. I put off doing schoolwork yesterday though because of my mental health and now I’ve got a bunch to do since I also missed working on Tuesday bc I had a dentist appt. And then worked all day teaching, so I’m a little bit stressed.Β 

i do feel like a burden, and those feelings aren’t new to me, I’m aware of just how much it takes to keep me alive and how those resources could be used if I weren’t here. I don’t particularly want to be here per se, but I don’t necessarily want to go really. I don’t have plans to end anything nor do I have plans of how I would even do it if I decided to, but that’s neither here nor there. What I’m trying to say I guess is that I’ll be fine, I’m just really out of it for now. I’ll keep you posted though. What got me really bad is how my fears were realized and kinda thrown in my face yesterday and it really hurt coming from someone who said they’d uplift me and teach me and be a guide and shelter no matter what.. again. I already have gone through this kind of stuff before with a bunch of family members on my bio dad’s side, but I’d grown to expect that from them. Getting that from my mom.. it hurt so much worse than any of those times with my bio dad. She doesn’t believe in me either. I’m supposed to have this all figured out. I’m failing at simple things and that must mean I’m not trying hard enough. I’ve been told since forever that I’m smart and I’m gonna go places and I’m above average and gifted and all that, and now I’m doing worse than people younger than me. Other people my age don’t struggle the way I am. There’s something wrong with me. That’s what makes me wanna leave all of this behind and stop letting other people down, and stop having to try to be like anyone or even like myself. No more trying. Realistically though? I know it isn’t that easy, nothing for me is. I just gotta muck through it I guess.

Hi @TinyDinos, thank you for letting us know that you are safe. Please don't apologies for the length of your message. I find that writing can feel quite therapeutic sometimes and it can help us process what's just happened. And it sounds like you needed to get all that off your chest. I'm glad you felt that you could come here and share everything that happened and all your thoughts and emotions with us. It gives us a really good idea of what's been going on for you!Β 

I have sent you a confidential support request so we can talk about what happened a bit more. I hope that's OK with you.Β 

Staff-Account.png

helplines r taking forever to answer.. i give up with it 😭

• Digital Mentor
On 10/14/2023 at 4:34 PM, Megs- said:

helplines r taking forever to answer.. i give up with it 😭

Heyy @Megs-, messaged you on CS.Β 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

7 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Megs-, messaged you on CS.Β 

thank-you :)

3 hours ago, Luie said:

No problem at allΒ πŸ™‚

<3Good Vibes Reaction GIF by megan motown

• Like 1

dont feel safe but cant call for help :(

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

dont feel safe but cant call for help :(

Here's a hug for youHugs GIF

Β 

3 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Here's a hug for youHugs GIF

tysm

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

tysm

No problems πŸ«‚β€οΈ

Just now, catgal05 said:

No problems πŸ«‚β€οΈ

If you still want to talk if it helps I'm here .

8 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

If you still want to talk if it helps I'm here .

thx

• Like 1

Ugghhhhh feeling like crap and can’t snap out of itΒ 

• Sad 1

• Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Heyy @TinyDinos, I am sorry you're feeling like crap. What's going on?

Staff-Account.png

10 hours ago, Luie said:

Heyy @TinyDinos, I am sorry you're feeling like crap. What's going on?

I’m just really dragging. I’m in an awful mood. I have to clean my room today though, and my motivation isn’t completely wrecked yet so let’s see if actually doingΒ my laundry instead of leaving it in the hamper helps

• Digital Mentor
14 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

I’m just really dragging. I’m in an awful mood. I have to clean my room today though, and my motivation isn’t completely wrecked yet so let’s see if actually doingΒ my laundry instead of leaving it in the hamper helps

Hi @TinyDinos,

Sorry to hear that you are having a crap day. Those are the days when you least feel up for doing household chores. How are you feeling now? Do you know what set off feeling like this?

I do exactly the same to be honest. Putting in a load of laundry always makes me feel like I've done something big, so that's sometimes a really good start to start with. How did you get on with cleaning your room in the end? How are you feeling now?

Staff-Account.png

46 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi @TinyDinos,

Sorry to hear that you are having a crap day. Those are the days when you least feel up for doing household chores. How are you feeling now? Do you know what set off feeling like this?

I do exactly the same to be honest. Putting in a load of laundry always makes me feel like I've done something big, so that's sometimes a really good start to start with. How did you get on with cleaning your room in the end? How are you feeling now?

I just woke up like this today :(

I’ve been procrastinating for over an hour

• Digital Mentor
8 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

I just woke up like this today :(

I’ve been procrastinating for over an hour

Sorry TinyDinos.

What have you got on for today?

Staff-Account.png

18 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Hugs πŸ«‚

18 hours ago, TinyDinos said:

Hugs

I can't understand why πŸ«‚ Needs approval?

H

U

G

S

Edited by Wednesday
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Duckie said:

Sorry TinyDinos.

What have you got on for today?

Band. I did two band classes and just finished my bass lesson. I still haven’t eaten or showered or done laundry or the paper I’m supposed to have done by tonight. I’m miserably unproductiveΒ