So how is everyone?

SadLifeSadMe Β  Β 

On 2/15/2022 at 12:43 PM, SadLifeSadMe said:

hope everyone's day is going okay xoxo

Hey @SadLifeSadMe

How isΒ everything going for you at the moment? Would you like to talk with us about anything?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 2/17/2022 at 9:25 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey @SadLifeSadMe

How isΒ everything going for you at the moment? Would you like to talk with us about anything?

I'm a little stressed because my GCSE's are coming up and I've noticed that my depression has got a little worse thank normal

5 hours ago, SadLifeSadMe said:

I'm a little stressed because my GCSE's are coming up and I've noticed that my depression has got a little worse thank normal

Hey. Thank you for sharing that with me. Can you tell me more about how you've been feeling? What has it been like for you?Β 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2022 at 6:04 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey. Thank you for sharing that with me. Can you tell me more about how you've been feeling? What has it been like for you?Β 

I keep having panic attacks and feeling emotionally lowΒ 

1 hour ago, jake said:

same, do u think its something to do with everything going on in the news? it is for me

It kinda has got something to do with that but it's also because I'm doing my GCSEs in 9 weeks and I having issues with revisingΒ 

5 hours ago, SadLifeSadMe said:

I keep having panic attacks and feeling emotionally lowΒ 

Hey,

That sounds tough. Have you told anyone else about how you’re feeling? Also, is there a pattern to your panic attacks? Are you having them at certain times?Β 

On 2/28/2022 at 4:38 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That sounds tough. Have you told anyone else about how you’re feeling? Also, is there a pattern to your panic attacks? Are you having them at certain times?Β 

I haven't told anyone else about how I'm feeling. I don't think there is a pattern tbh

6 hours ago, SadLifeSadMe said:

I haven't told anyone else about how I'm feeling. I don't think there is a pattern tbh

I'm wondering, what do you think could happen if you tell people you're close to about how you're feeling?Β 

I am doing well! I am getting lots of drawings done which is awesome for me, since often I don't have the motivation to do anything lol.Β 

How about you?Β 

-Kamy

On 3/2/2022 at 5:28 PM, Monsoon said:

I'm wondering, what do you think could happen if you tell people you're close to about how you're feeling?Β 

they probably wouldn't believe me even if i said somethingΒ 

8 hours ago, SadLifeSadMe said:

they probably wouldn't believe me even if i said somethingΒ 

Hey,

Can I ask, what makes you feel like they wouldn't believe you? Have you spoken to anyone about your mental health in the past, if so, how did it go?Β