Heyo! looking for foreign friends lol

ellebree    

4 hours ago, ellebree said:

I hide by the name bree, I'm a fifteen year old asian kid who likes cats. Gender and sexuality confusion got me in this place lol. Let's talkk :))

Hey Bree,

Welcome to our community! I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice and support to those who reach out to us.

How's everything going for you at the moment? Would you like to tell me more about your gender and sexuality confusion? 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

20 hours ago, DNA said:

Hi Bree, I'm Dana and I'm new to this too. I would like to meet foreign people :3 I'm from Spain and low self-esteem+coming out got me into this jeje 

Hey there,

I saw that you made another topic about your self-esteem, so I've replied there :). Again, welcome! 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bree I am new here and Im from the U.S. I also love cats though the tortoiseshell breed is my favorite.

• Like 2

On 12/9/2021 at 4:17 AM, DNA said:

Hi Bree, I'm Dana and I'm new to this too. I would like to meet foreign people :3 I'm from Spain and low self-esteem+coming out got me into this jeje 

Hi Danaa! nice 2 meet u:3 let's b friends!

On 12/31/2021 at 3:40 PM, Jaylen said:

Hey Bree, I'm new here as well, i go by the name Jaylen and im from Sri Lanka. Im here because of sexuality confusion as well, nice to meet you

Heya Jaylen! I like ur name, nice 2 meet u as well!

On 12/28/2021 at 2:41 PM, BusinessBee said:

Hi Bree I am new here and Im from the U.S. I also love cats though the tortoiseshell breed is my favorite.

Hi! tortoiseshells are adorable, nice 2 meet u btw!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Bree, I am an established member here and I'm from Leicester UK. I love funny cat videos, meeting new people, and many other things.

Hi Bree! I am also an established member and I'm from Canada. I also like cats, and have a Korat (Similar to a russian blue)