rebzy    

I've been on the waiting list for T for abt 3 years now

OR SO I THOUGHT 

the doctor completely lied to me! I filled out the consent form and she said a few months later that she sent it off to a gender clinic. WRONG. 3 years later it took me and my 2 aunts to finally get the doctor to tell us what happened. Basically she didn't sent it off and just threw it away instead. But lied to me for years 

• Digital Mentor
4 hours ago, rebzy said:

OR SO I THOUGHT 

the doctor completely lied to me! I filled out the consent form and she said a few months later that she sent it off to a gender clinic. WRONG. 3 years later it took me and my 2 aunts to finally get the doctor to tell us what happened. Basically she didn't sent it off and just threw it away instead. But lied to me for years 

Hi @rebzy. Being lied to about anything medical related is not okay. I’m sorry you experienced that. What you have decided to do next? 

6 hours ago, rebzy said:

OR SO I THOUGHT 

Oh big yikes. I'm so sorry that happened to you :(