Dating as a trans man

rebzy Β  Β 

I don't think I'll ever find love. In all seriousness. No one wants a trans man. If they do then it's a fetish thing. I'm 17 and I've lost all hope In ever finding one. Because for an entire year now my longest relationship was 1 and a half hours. I'm seriously unlovable and if it's not a trans issue it's due to having multiple personalities. They get intimidated and leave. Which I understand. But it's not Like they would hurt you. I'm also autistic and naturally difficult because of that. Dating me is like dating an insanely fucked up alien

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, rebzy said:

I don't think I'll ever find love. In all seriousness. No one wants a trans man. If they do then it's a fetish thing. I'm 17 and I've lost all hope In ever finding one. Because for an entire year now my longest relationship was 1 and a half hours. I'm seriously unlovable and if it's not a trans issue it's due to having multiple personalities. They get intimidated and leave. Which I understand. But it's not Like they would hurt you. I'm also autistic and naturally difficult because of that. Dating me is like dating an insanely fucked up alien

Hi @rebzy, I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I can see that you are new here so I wanted to be the first to welcome you to the platform. It's great to have you hereΒ πŸ˜€

Thank you for being so open with us - I'm really glad you have found us. If you ever want to talk about anything 1-2-1 then you can also send us a confidential support message and one of the mentors will get back to you. Just click on this link hereΒ https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/support/Β or scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on 'get confidential support'.

It sounds like you have a lot going on and I noticed how you said that you think that you are unlovable. I can reassure you, that that is not the case. I don't know much of you yet, but I have already been impressed by your openness and your willingness to share. It's not easy to open up the way you have. I get the impression that your confidence has really suffered and that this might be why you are feeling like this. Is that fair to say, do you think?Β 

Maybe we could start off with some of the things you like and appreciate about yourself (if you feel comfortable to share this with us)? Also, do you mind me asking, whether you are getting any kind of support outside of Ditch the Label?Β 

Β 

Staff-Account.png

Idk if this is how I respondΒ 

But I am getting help. I have been since I was 13 but nothing works. I've been on antidepressants which didn't work so I got taken off them. And all together I'm just hopelessΒ 

• Digital Mentor
On 10/11/2024 at 2:37 PM, rebzy said:

But I am getting help. I have been since I was 13 but nothing works. I've been on antidepressants which didn't work so I got taken off them. And all together I'm just hopelessΒ 

Heyy @rebzy, I am Luie, one of the other support mentors. I just wanted to check with you if you'd like me to jump in and respond as @AuroraΒ will be back online tomorrow. Whatever you're comfortable with.Β 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 10/11/2024 at 2:37 PM, rebzy said:

HiΒ @rebzy, I'm sorry for my late reply. I should have mentioned before that I am only online Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays. If you would like to speak to someone on the days where I am not around, you can always tag in the other mentors @Digital Mentor

Thanks so much for sharing that with me. I can understand why it must be frustrating if you're getting help but nothing seems to be working and why this is making you feel hopeless. Can you think back to a time, where you were feeling hopeful? What was different then?Β 

Staff-Account.png