7 hours ago, LaurenTheLunatic said:

Hi!
ย 

Names I go by: Lou, Lauren, or Lunatic

They/Them

13 years old

Interests are space and playing my instruments

Hi there,ย 

I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label.ย  It's lovely to meet youย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย We're so happy that you've joined our awesome community. Everyone is really helpful and supportive here so if you have any questions, please ask! Also, if you ever want to talk about something 1-2-1 then please send us a confidential support request and one of the support mentors will get back to you. To do this, either click on the heart symbol (top left corner of this page) or go hereย https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/support/ย and send us a support request.

Thank you for letting us know what names you go by. Do you have one name you prefer the most?ย 

You mentioned that you play an instrument and I can see that you have also set up a Bang Geek club. I will add the link to your club here in case anyone wants to join

ย What instrument do you play?ย 

Again, welcome to Ditch the Label - it's great to meet youย 

Welcome To The Team Hello GIF by Originals

ย 

ย 

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there,ย 

I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label.ย  It's lovely to meet youย ๐Ÿ˜ƒย We're so happy that you've joined our awesome community. Everyone is really helpful and supportive here so if you have any questions, please ask! Also, if you ever want to talk about something 1-2-1 then please send us a confidential support request and one of the support mentors will get back to you. To do this, either click on the heart symbol (top left corner of this page) or go hereย https://forums.ditchthelabel.org/support/ย and send us a support request.

Thank you for letting us know what names you go by. Do you have one name you prefer the most?ย 

You mentioned that you play an instrument and I can see that you have also set up a Bang Geek club. I will add the link to your club here in case anyone wants to join

ย What instrument do you play?ย 

Again, welcome to Ditch the Label - it's great to meet youย 

Welcome To The Team Hello GIF by Originals

Thanks! I play Clarinet, Flute, and Bass Clarinet.

18 hours ago, LaurenTheLunatic said:

Hi!
ย 

They/Them

13 years old

Hello there! I'm Tom! Lovely to meet you hru? Welcome to dtl :Dย  this is an AWESOME space and your gonna make tons of friends and I would be honoured toย be one of ur 1st (sorry If that came off weird)ย 

6 hours ago, LaurenTheLunatic said:

Damm that's a lot of instruments! I used to play piano but I gave up lmao. What's ur fav instrument? Also I'm guessing u listen to a lot of music if you also like to play music so much (I could be wrong) who do u listen to? Do u have a fav singer?

• Digital Mentor
20 hours ago, LaurenTheLunatic said:

Oh wow, that's really impressive. How long have you been playing for? Like Tom, I used to play the piano but don't anymore. I do hope that at some point I can make time to start playing again.ย 

Staff-Account.png

On 5/25/2024 at 2:47 AM, LaurenTheLunatic said:

Hi!
ย 

They/Them

13 years old

Hey @LaurenTheLunatic!!

First off wanted to say thank you for the baguette on the other post you made :D

also, absolutely loving the hobbies you have, do you have a favourite fact about space? Also the fact that you play all those instruments you mentioned earlier is so impressive!! Do you play in any bands?

last thing, as my wonderful friends Tom and Aurora have mentioned, you will be sure to make many new friends here and I think you will have an awesome time on DTL! I for one, would love to be your friend and im certain many others here on the platform will like to be your friend too!!

I hope you have a lovely day/night!

8 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

Hey @LaurenTheLunatic!!

First off wanted to say thank you for the baguette on the other post you made :D

also, absolutely loving the hobbies you have, do you have a favourite fact about space? Also the fact that you play all those instruments you mentioned earlier is so impressive!! Do you play in any bands?

last thing, as my wonderful friends Tom and Aurora have mentioned, you will be sure to make many new friends here and I think you will have an awesome time on DTL! I for one, would love to be your friend and im certain many others here on the platform will like to be your friend too!!

I hope you have a lovely day/night!

Aww thanks!! I like to research about black holes and galaxies and planets. I play in band.

• Hug 1

22 hours ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Hello there! I'm Tom! Lovely to meet you hru? Welcome to dtl :Dย  this is an AWESOME space and your gonna make tons of friends and I would be honoured toย be one of ur 1st (sorry If that came off weird)ย 

Damm that's a lot of instruments! I used to play piano but I gave up lmao. What's ur fav instrument? Also I'm guessing u listen to a lot of music if you also like to play music so much (I could be wrong) who do u listen to? Do u have a fav singer?

It's not weird lol. Also yeah I do like to listen to a lot of music. We can be friends :)

9 hours ago, Aurora said:

Oh wow, that's really impressive. How long have you been playing for? Like Tom, I used to play the piano but don't anymore. I do hope that at some point I can make time to start playing again.ย 

Ok. I hope you play again :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LaurenTheLunatic said:

Aww thanks!! I like to research about black holes and galaxies and planets. I play in band.

That is so cool!! Any galaxies that you researched that you are interested in?

Ayeeee it's so cool to meet someone else who plays in a band too! Is it a school band or out of school band?

2 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Ayeeee it's so cool to meet someone else who plays in a band too! Is it a school band or out of school band?

It's in school band. Also I learned about some other galaxies like theย andromeda galaxy. I learned about a super massive black hole called Sagittarius A. It is 7.45 million miles. The sun is like a dot compared to it. Also other black holes like Ton 618 and Stephenson 2-18.

• Shocked 1

8 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Also another supermassive black hole called Phoenix A

• Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, LaurenTheLunatic said:

It's in school band. Also I learned about some other galaxies like theย andromeda galaxy. I learned about a super massive black hole called Sagittarius A. It is 7.45 million miles. The sun is like a dot compared to it. Also other black holes like Ton 618 and Stephenson 2-18.

Whoahhhh that's immenseeeeย 

Thanks for sharing your awesome facts!!

ย 

• Like 1

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

Whoahhhh that's immenseeeeย 

Thanks for sharing your awesome facts!!

You're welcome! :)

• Like 1