This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma, Heavy emotion, Sex, Sexual Assault & Rape

The Coyotea’s Den

Coyotea    

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Yes please! Plus, picrew is so confusing for me lol 😂 

The creator is Potatolord. You should be able to find it if you look up PotatoLord’s persona creator 

2 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

The creator is Potatolord. You should be able to find it if you look up PotatoLord’s persona creator 

Okay will have a look now! Ty

Ah! Won’t let me ugh 😩 

Just now, Coyotea said:

:( want me to try?

Will try it again in a min !

Picrew is so good tho! Especially that you can make a character with your features etc but also you can add ur preferred flag if want to!

• Like 1

The club is accepted <3

I got dragged into getting animal feed with my dad and at the feed store was this really cute kitten omg…my heart. It was so sweet, on one side I feel almost like I betrayed sushi by letting myself pet the kitten, and that it made me so happy. But on the other side…it was so cute….omg 

I don’t know if I’m ready for another cat or not. It’s been 20 days. I don’t know if I should wait until next month or what.

Apparently my mom tried to get me a new kitten even though I TOLD HER that I wanted to wait! I want to wait! I don’t know if I’m ready for that and even if I was I don’t want the same thing to happen again! Because I know it will!

I was supposed to stay up super late yesterday for my little brother (not actually related. I can explain laterrrrr) because he was having a really rough time but even though I was sitting up i still ended up passing out when he needed me. I feel like a failure. And I don’t know if he’s okay, I really hope he Is but I don’t know. I should have been able to stay up. I’ve done it before.

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Coyotea said:

I was supposed to stay up super late yesterday for my little brother (not actually related. I can explain laterrrrr) because he was having a really rough time but even though I was sitting up i still ended up passing out when he needed me. I feel like a failure. And I don’t know if he’s okay, I really hope he Is but I don’t know. I should have been able to stay up. I’ve done it before.

Heyy @Coyotea, I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's totally understandable to feel disappointed and frustrated with yourself when you were trying to be there for someone you care about, but things didn't go as planned. You know we all have our limits, and sometimes exhaustion can overcome us, even when we have the best intentions, so I want to say that it's okay. 

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

It sounds to me  like your little brother means a lot to you, and you genuinely wanted to support him through his rough time. You're not a failure for having fallen asleep; we're only human, and our bodies and minds need rest. It's okay to acknowledge that you couldn't stay up, and it doesn't diminish your caring and concern for him. I'm curious to know how you're feeling now and how your little brother is doing. Have you had a chance to talk to him since then? 

Staff-Account.png

3 minutes ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Coyotea, I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's totally understandable to feel disappointed and frustrated with yourself when you were trying to be there for someone you care about, but things didn't go as planned. You know we all have our limits, and sometimes exhaustion can overcome us, even when we have the best intentions, so I want to say that it's okay. 

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

It sounds to me  like your little brother means a lot to you, and you genuinely wanted to support him through his rough time. You're not a failure for having fallen asleep; we're only human, and our bodies and minds need rest. It's okay to acknowledge that you couldn't stay up, and it doesn't diminish your caring and concern for him. I'm curious to know how you're feeling now and how your little brother is doing. Have you had a chance to talk to him since then? 

I haven’t talked to him yet today, he’s still asleep and probably won’t check his messages for a bit.

• Digital Mentor
3 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

I haven’t talked to him yet today, he’s still asleep and probably won’t check his messages for a bit.

Alrighty, do keep us updated, here for you fam!

Staff-Account.png

I was supposed to get birthday gifts for my friend weeks ago but I somehow forgot and now I only have a necklace for her. I don’t have time to make her something or buy anything for her. And I can’t tell my parents that because I’ll be yelled at 

I finished the card, and I don’t think I’ll be able to really get her any other gifts but I have a backup idea…kind of..

Anyway! Tomorrow I’m going to be seeing Jekyll & Hyde!! I’m so excited! I wanna get up early so I can plan an outfit. The only thing is that I wish I had a binder…boobs ruin every outfit istg…to be honest I might end up giving up on dressing nice. Until I can get a binder, I’m just always so dysphoric. 

• Like 1

I ended up not dressing any kind of nice, I just chose my dysphoria hoodie and some black jeans and called it quits. The musical was super good though!!!!!! Omg it was amazing, totally have another new hyperfixation- I can feel it. And turns out the actor playing Jekyll & Hyde graduated from my friend’s (the one who the party was for) high school back in 2020?!?!? Like- WHAT?/pos

We had fun, my arms are still so sore from Thursday 

and my knee and hip hurt (yayyy genetics) 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Heavy emotion, Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Also I hate my mom, I hate her so much. She completely tore up my room and snooped around it! WTF I hate her so much oh my fucking god. I guess privacy doesn’t fucking exist anymore?!?! She went through my room! And then asked me “Don’t get mad at me for helping” SERIOUSLY? SHE EXPECTS ME TO BE OKAY WITH THIS?

• Digital Mentor
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Heavy emotion, Other

6 hours ago, Coyotea said:

Also I hate my mom, I hate her so much. She completely tore up my room and snooped around it! WTF I hate her so much oh my fucking god. I guess privacy doesn’t fucking exist anymore?!?! She went through my room! And then asked me “Don’t get mad at me for helping” SERIOUSLY? SHE EXPECTS ME TO BE OKAY WITH THIS?

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear that your mom broke your trust like that. I can understand why you feel really angry and that you are not OK with this! It sounds like you have spoken to her about this and that you've told her how hurt you feel. Is that right? Do you think that she understands now, why it was not OK for her to do that? Also, you mentioned that she thought she was helping. Can I ask, why she thought that? 

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, I'm really sorry to hear that your mom broke your trust like that. I can understand why you feel really angry and that you are not OK with this! It sounds like you have spoken to her about this and that you've told her how hurt you feel. Is that right? Do you think that she understands now, why it was not OK for her to do that? Also, you mentioned that she thought she was helping. Can I ask, why she thought that? 

I’ve spoken to her in the past about this, and she promised she wouldn’t go snooping in my room. I haven’t talked to her about this most recent time. She doesn’t understand, because she never listens. I tell her something and it goes in one ear and out the other. Parents shouldn’t go through their kids stuff like that anyway! Unless it’s an emergency where you think the kid is in danger (to themselves or others) and even then the parents should at least use half a brain cell and TALK to the child!!

She thought she was helping by going through all my drawers (which had clean clean clothes) and then taking all my clothes and doing the laundry herself! My bin wasn’t even half full!!

• Digital Mentor

2 hours ago, Coyotea said:

I’ve spoken to her in the past about this, and she promised she wouldn’t go snooping in my room. I haven’t talked to her about this most recent time. She doesn’t understand, because she never listens. I tell her something and it goes in one ear and out the other. Parents shouldn’t go through their kids stuff like that anyway! Unless it’s an emergency where you think the kid is in danger (to themselves or others) and even then the parents should at least use half a brain cell and TALK to the child!!

She thought she was helping by going through all my drawers (which had clean clean clothes) and then taking all my clothes and doing the laundry herself! My bin wasn’t even half full!!

Hi @Coyotea,

I completely understand how this would make you angry. You need your privacy and you need to feel like your room is your and not somewhere people can just walk in and out of. I feel like you were clear in telling her she shouldn't go in without your permission and yet she did, even though she promised you. Did you get a chance to talk to her and ask her why she went through your stuff?

It might be that she thought she was being helpful. It sounds like she doesn't understand that you are old enough and mature enough to decide what does in the washbin and that she has your permission to touch things in there but nowhere else. Do you usually do your own laundry or does she just gather your stuff and do it for you? Maybe she was trying to help you. That said, she did promise not to go through your stuff, so again, I understand this would upset you. Is the washbin currently in your room? It might help make it clearer to move it out of your room so she doesn't feel tempted to look around whilst she's in there. I am saying this, because I think it would help establish a clear line. What do you think?

Did she go through more things than your drawers? Have you been able to talk to her about it?

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Coyotea,

I completely understand how this would make you angry. You need your privacy and you need to feel like your room is your and not somewhere people can just walk in and out of. I feel like you were clear in telling her she shouldn't go in without your permission and yet she did, even though she promised you. Did you get a chance to talk to her and ask her why she went through your stuff?

It might be that she thought she was being helpful. It sounds like she doesn't understand that you are old enough and mature enough to decide what does in the washbin and that she has your permission to touch things in there but nowhere else. Do you usually do your own laundry or does she just gather your stuff and do it for you? Maybe she was trying to help you. That said, she did promise not to go through your stuff, so again, I understand this would upset you. Is the washbin currently in your room? It might help make it clearer to move it out of your room so she doesn't feel tempted to look around whilst she's in there. I am saying this, because I think it would help establish a clear line. What do you think?

Did she go through more things than your drawers? Have you been able to talk to her about it?

I haven’t been able to talk to her about it, and I normally do my own laundry. she went through my drawers, dresser, shelf, even under my goddamn bed! I don’t really have another spot to put my washbin and I’d feel uncomfortable if it wasn’t in my room.

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other

FUCKING CHRIST! NOW SHE’S TAKING AWAY THE MAJORITY OF MY CLOTHES! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR?!!?! 

2 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

FUCKING CHRIST! NOW SHE’S TAKING AWAY THE MAJORITY OF MY CLOTHES! WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO WEAR?!!?! 

Oh I’m so sorry. Why is she doing this?

Just now, Coyotea said:

Hey, I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with your privacy not being respected by your mom. Have you been able to talk to her yet about it?  And why do you think she is taking clothes away?

Staff-Account.png

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Oh I’m so sorry. Why is she doing this?

Because apparently I’m “too forgetful” and it’s to “teach me how to remember” 

When I am 99% sure I have ADHD! And I told her “hey, I think I have adhd, can we try to get that checked out?” And she just says “Oh honey, no you don’t.” Like oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know you were a freaking doctor and able to diagnose someone who you never even let see doctors. (Sorry for the side rant, I’m not mad at you)