uhhhhm what do I do now?

Emberfrost12    

15 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi @Emberfrost12,

It sounds like maybe it could be a way of your mom getting under your skin a lot easier. Is that fair to say?

How is your relationship in general? Are you two in a good place or not really? Only answer if you want to as I realise this might be a sensitive question.

Maybe. She doesn't yell as much anymore, but sometimes other people do and that's just as bad

Kinda in between. I do my best to avoid her as she does tend to get under my skin pretty quickly

Wow, intrusive thoughts have been back. Always a good time

4 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Wow, intrusive thoughts have been back. Always a good time

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about the intrusive thoughts. How are you coping? Would you like to tell me more about them, if you feel comfortable? It's completely okay if not though! Take care and speak soon.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about the intrusive thoughts. How are you coping? Would you like to tell me more about them, if you feel comfortable? It's completely okay if not though! Take care and speak soon.

Coping fine. Relatively, at least.

Focusing on the subject of 'what would happen if we had to leave and live on our own/homeless'

But I finally, for the first time, pulled myself away from one! It's hard to have intrusive thoughts while you're laughing with an old lady for two minutes about how penguins always seem to pose for the pictures ^^. However, I'll probably be returning to it.

5 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Coping fine. Relatively, at least.

Focusing on the subject of 'what would happen if we had to leave and live on our own/homeless'

But I finally, for the first time, pulled myself away from one! It's hard to have intrusive thoughts while you're laughing with an old lady for two minutes about how penguins always seem to pose for the pictures ^^. However, I'll probably be returning to it.

Actually, can you reach out via confidential support or a message, so that I can go more in-depth about what I'm experiencing?

• Digital Mentor
8 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Actually, can you reach out via confidential support or a message, so that I can go more in-depth about what I'm experiencing?

Heyy @Emberfrost12, the other support mentors are currently offline, but I am on if you'd like to speak on CS. Here for you! 

Staff-Account.png