Equivalent Ways Β  Β 

heyyy, lol I cannot create a blog(why?) so here is my makeshift one XD

A message:

Yall, today i went to get mentally screened for a treatment, and I am glad to say it sounds like i will be getting the help i need (therapy, coping, and other help)

So yall, you deserve to get the help you needπŸ‘πŸ’–

hi, I already kinda posted it but I just decided I wanted to post it here lol

Β 

I was thinking about the concept of awe and wonder, very helpful to staying stable in the world, I think. Like a view that you look at with wonder... but you also wonder about it haha

I have a scattered brain but that is what I wanted to note for now.

Enjoy the wonder, ex. your breath, the way the plants meet the lake water, how your fingertips run along a surface, or the way you feel looking at yourself in the mirror.. idk, but ah yes wonder-ful :D

Β 

• Yaaas 1

wazzup?

I learned again today that humans are slimy, but I also enjoyed sitting outside and thinking about it oddly.

Some ppl have a gender crisis, i have a human crisis lol

But we will work through it and make our time here worth it ;)

• Like 1

its me again

I do have a little vendetta against humans tbh.

ok and secondly lol

Gawd being in a human skinsac has some real challenges. Sometimes it bothers me being a human mentally and physically sometimes😐 however I think attitude is kinda everything so i just try to make fun of my human body while I have it ig, anyways I will make more updates on this later

Β 

Alright, hello

so creating a lot of like, your top 5 values in life, can actually really help lead yourself around I have found.

It can help guide your decisions and then help with other things like calibrating your moral compass :)

I will also talk about this more later lol

Ω©( ᐛ )و

Edited by Equivalent Ways
we need da green!

Also,Β 

β€œTrue change is within; leave the outside as it is.” β€” Dalai Lama

it’s a quote I really like, it’s stuck with me for years.Β 

Β 

uts just fruitless trying to change the outside, even though we want to. The real work is from within… that is the only way if you ever wanted to change the outside is first by calibrating yourself… I think β˜†γ€œοΌˆγ‚γ€‚βˆ‚οΌ‰

green!!

Life can be hard sometimes, but then it feels awesome! But then its hard again.. But another special moment!

I think these ups & downs are an inevitable part of life, it just that sometimes society will be like, happiness is only ups~! (not true -_-) and sometimes it feels like it will only be darkness forever(not true too)

Sigh, ultimately, at different ratios, life is a mixed bag :/

Β 

Everyone is gonna have an up and down, it is a fact. Its part of life, theΒ πŸ”‘ is balance

more thoughts

As I said to a friend (@Soy_Esa_Perra)

"You're a hard worker, and I think developing one's character is for life, so go calmly, right?"

Meaning that, we are all working very hard, and developing ones inner compass/character/self is a life-long challenge/task. So take it easy, ya? ':)

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

Note:

If you would not say it to their face, don't say it behind their back.

I pretty much follow this rule :)πŸ‘ (like, don't put yourself in danger yoπŸ˜… just gotta say it!)

If I wrote a Mother's Day card, it would prob say...

"Happy Mother's Day ma❣️ I am still sometimes so f-in pissed at you for birthing me, but since I am here, I will say that you are the best mother I could have been graced withπŸ₯Ή Thanks for all you do, and i love you🫢"

• Yaaas 1

Β 

-skiiiiirt- here i am, with another message in my little bag here... not the bag filled with worry and angst, the other important one, that i actually do need to hold onto HAHA i'll continue to collect and unpack, little by little ;)

Doing something 'right' is kinda a mirage for feeling content and peaceful. Life aint linear like that, get wrecked lol. You will do whatever you do, and there will be an opportunity to learn at every turn. Life works in wild ways, and it will unfold perfectly like how it is supposed to❀️‍πŸ”₯

Β 

Lol it's like a Mary Poppins bag

On 5/10/2023 at 7:03 PM, Equivalent Ways said:

heyyy, lol I cannot create a blog(why?) so here is my makeshift one XD

A message:

Yall, today i went to get mentally screened for a treatment, and I am glad to say it sounds like i will be getting the help i need (therapy, coping, and other help)

So yall, you deserve to get the help you needπŸ‘πŸ’–

so glad you were able to find someone/something to help you out!

• Like 1

On 5/10/2023 at 9:55 PM, Equivalent Ways said:

hi, I already kinda posted it but I just decided I wanted to post it here lol

I was thinking about the concept of awe and wonder, very helpful to staying stable in the world, I think. Like a view that you look at with wonder... but you also wonder about it haha

I have a scattered brain but that is what I wanted to note for now.

Enjoy the wonder, ex. your breath, the way the plants meet the lake water, how your fingertips run along a surface, or the way you feel looking at yourself in the mirror.. idk, but ah yes wonder-ful :D

Im prob gonna end up commenting on ur stuff a lot but I love what you have to say and how wise you are. I am aware that coming from a 13-year-old this may not mean much but You are so so wise and even through a computer you give off amazing vibes!

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

16 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

Im prob gonna end up commenting on ur stuff a lot but I love what you have to say and how wise you are. I am aware that coming from a 13-year-old this may not mean much but You are so so wise and even through a computer you give off amazing vibes!

That is such a compliment, thanks Perse! That is very kind, and I am fine if you comment on it cuz I love hearing others thoughts too ;)

• Hug 1

2 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

That is such a compliment, thanks Perse! That is very kind, and I am fine if you comment on it cuz I love hearing others thoughts too ;)

Of course! Im pretty sure I have an unhealthy obsession with helping people/ making them smile so anytime! Same, I feel like most people on here are very honest with their opinions so I love taking their comments and making fixes to things.Β 

This is gonna be a really weird question, so I apologize but do you study astronomy?

2 hours ago, Persephone44 said:

Of course! Im pretty sure I have an unhealthy obsession with helping people/ making them smile so anytime! Same, I feel like most people on here are very honest with their opinions so I love taking their comments and making fixes to things.Β 

This is gonna be a really weird question, so I apologize but do you study astronomy?

nah same yo, but at the same time idc haha.

Mmmmm, I don't die-hard study astronomy, I find it very interesting however, and It is one of the many things I study... How about you?

I know right, I agree with you. It's not my problem but at the same time I hope you feel better what can I do to make you smile, but if I can't, welp, not my fault.Β 

I am in the process of reading a book on it, so I guess I could say I study it but Not extensively. You just have a very specific way you respond that made me think you maybe did. lol

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Persephone44 said:

I know right, I agree with you. It's not my problem but at the same time I hope you feel better what can I do to make you smile, but if I can't, welp, not my fault.Β 

I am in the process of reading a book on it, so I guess I could say I study it but Not extensively. You just have a very specific way you respond that made me think you maybe did. lol

yes exactly XD

Oh nice. Hmmm, i wonder how my 'specific' responses connect to astronomy πŸ€”

Β 

keep calm
keep ur notes
be a bit naggy
carry on

-my mom's 'life lesson' for beurocracty(however tf you spell it lol)

Β 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

yes exactly XD

Oh nice. Hmmm, i wonder how my 'specific' responses connect to astronomy πŸ€”

Not astronomy exactly, but you feel like a free-spirited learner. you are open to learning lots of new things all of the time but they connect to what you want to learn, you kinda sound like a hippie (no offense, I just know really good hippies)Β 

• Shocked 1

Not astronomy exactly, but you feel like a free-spirited learner. you are open to learning lots of new things all of the time but they connect to what you want to learn, you kinda sound like a hippie (no offense, I just know really good hippies)Β 

Haha! Thanks for the compliment, I suppose in some ways you could call me a hippy :) I am very empathetic and connected to the giant life force that puppets us all around. And i think I am rather free spiritedπŸ€”

idk, you say some pretty cool stuff yourself ;)

• Like 1

like, i'm not sure who you are.. but you seem like an interesting personπŸ˜™

• Hug 1

7 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

Haha! Thanks for the compliment, I suppose in some ways you could call me a hippy :) I am very empathetic and connected to the giant life force that puppets us all around. And i think I am rather free spiritedπŸ€”

idk, you say some pretty cool stuff yourself ;)

Of course! yeah!

thanks

7 hours ago, Equivalent Ways said:

like, i'm not sure who you are.. but you seem like an interesting personπŸ˜™

thanks!

Hey,Β 
when was the last time you looked at the stars? The night sky… through a window, out on the balcony, in your yard..

to me, they encapsul what life is

green
  • Like 1
  • Yaaas 1