Equivalent Ways    

Idk 

note:

there are a lot of interesting ppl out there, and I am learning more about myself, yet why do I still feel a little empty? I think it’s gonna be an eternal feeling among the ups and downs of life, but it is a good/bad/whatever, it’s a thing :/

Edited by Equivalent Ways
green!

Message! 

does anyone know that sweet sweet stretch we do right when we wake up in the morning? It feels like I have unlocked my life 😂

gReEn

I feel blessed rn, let me revel in this feeling😌💗

greeeeeeen

yall, pfft, I was mid conversation with someone, and then I had eye contact with this really cute human across from me and we will giving eachother lil flirty glances and all that 😍 we could hardly take our eyes off one another. oh and I was across from a mirror and that human gal was me ✌😙💅🏽
🤣

nah I can’t believe I did that hahah! I am very silly sometimes 😋

Emoji silliness, green

Haha! Hi

Note:

I can still experience joy in my life, I like square dancing, I get along better with old people than kids, I can feel calm and excited at the same time, I really love my pens, and ... I find myself KINDA in love with life 🤤😂

I know that you asked me to leave you alone and give you space and I wasn’t going to message you and violate that, but it as it turns out you’re pretty active on DTL since you asked that on me so I’m going to assume that it’s okay to send at least one message on here.

I just noticed that you changed your age to 17. I don’t understand why except for the obvious being that you had a birthday, and I don’t think you told me your birthday. In this case, happy late birthday and I’m sorry that i missed it. Im also sorry for violating your request but I felt the need to say this anyways. If you wanna ignore me that’s fine and I won’t be offended, I don’t want you to feel pressured to reply at all just because I messaged first or anything. I just needed to tell you. I needed you to know that I care and that you’re important.

goodnight

Its a quote from somewhere that I changed a tad:

A human is like a teabag, you can't tell how strong they are unless you put them in hot water

Lol or smth like that, you never really know how they will react until 💩 gets real :/