I need to let it all out but can't

R A I N    

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, R A I N said:

No i dont think so - she's always invading privacy and is always suspicious of me for no reason. I don't know

Do you think a part of her worries about you? She might not be able to express this in a good way, but my question is why do you think she is suspicious of you? Do you have anyone you could talk to about this? Would you consider reaching out to your school councelor about this. They might also be able to explain to your mom what you need from her in order to feel better. What do you think?

Staff-Account.png

2 hours ago, Duckie said:

Do you think a part of her worries about you? She might not be able to express this in a good way, but my question is why do you think she is suspicious of you? Do you have anyone you could talk to about this? Would you consider reaching out to your school councelor about this. They might also be able to explain to your mom what you need from her in order to feel better. What do you think?

I highly doubt she worries about me - I dont think she cares about me at all. I dont have a school counselor.

• Digital Mentor
10 minutes ago, R A I N said:

I highly doubt she worries about me - I dont think she cares about me at all. I dont have a school counselor.

Do you have someone close to you that you can talk to about all of this? Do you live with your mom only? Is there someone else at school that you would feel comfortable talking to about this?

I am sorry to hear that you feel that your mom doesn't carry about you. It makes me wonder why she puts so much effort into supervising you. What do you think she wants... You mentioned earlier that she seems to think you are up to no good? What would being up to no good look like to you? 

Please know that we care about you and we are here for you.

Staff-Account.png

10 hours ago, Duckie said:

Do you have someone close to you that you can talk to about all of this? Do you live with your mom only? Is there someone else at school that you would feel comfortable talking to about this?

I am sorry to hear that you feel that your mom doesn't carry about you. It makes me wonder why she puts so much effort into supervising you. What do you think she wants... You mentioned earlier that she seems to think you are up to no good? What would being up to no good look like to you? 

Please know that we care about you and we are here for you.

No not really.

I don't even know, just anything that doesn't seem okay according to my mum. Maybe she likes having this control over me, I don't even know at this point.

• Digital Mentor
12 hours ago, R A I N said:

No not really.

I don't even know, just anything that doesn't seem okay according to my mum. Maybe she likes having this control over me, I don't even know at this point.

Hi R A I N,

You said you live with your parents. Are both of them this restrictive? Do you have siblings - if so, are they treated the same as you?

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Duckie said:

Hi R A I N,

You said you live with your parents. Are both of them this restrictive? Do you have siblings - if so, are they treated the same as you?

No not really, it's mainly my mum - my dad just listens to my mum though so I guess in a way they're both restrictive? I have siblings and they are somewhat treated the same as me. Not entirely the same.

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, R A I N said:

No not really, it's mainly my mum - my dad just listens to my mum though so I guess in a way they're both restrictive? I have siblings and they are somewhat treated the same as me. Not entirely the same.

Hi R A I N, do all of your siblings live with you or has any of them moved out? How many siblings have you got and how old are they? I am curious as to what the plan is for when you finish school. They can't always keep you in their house, because it's going to be a natural progression for you to go to uni or do an apprenticeship/job somewhere. Has this ever been discussed in your family? At some point you are going to move out and live your own life and they need to focus on preparing you for this. What do you think?

Staff-Account.png

9 hours ago, Duckie said:

Hi R A I N, do all of your siblings live with you or has any of them moved out? How many siblings have you got and how old are they? I am curious as to what the plan is for when you finish school. They can't always keep you in their house, because it's going to be a natural progression for you to go to uni or do an apprenticeship/job somewhere. Has this ever been discussed in your family? At some point you are going to move out and live your own life and they need to focus on preparing you for this. What do you think?

My siblings live with me. My older sister has just finished uni. Well, I will hopefully go to uni in the future. It sort of has, yes. We're still sort of young to be discussing uni and all that.

Hey there,

I have just replied to your message in confidential support, so we can talk there if you like? Take care and speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e