This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah…I mean after we stopped talking last night he literally called my mom to see if he could talk to me she said yes and so I had to talk to him and he was trying to apologize and this and that and saying how like if you would’ve watched the whole thing you would’ve seen that I pulled away because I didn’t want to do that to you because I’m loyal but then he said he needed a break and he wants the break to be over…idk what to do

hmm idk it just seems like he’s making excuses for what he did. even then he shouldn’t even let the girl touch him or even kiss him like that doesn’t make sense and why would you give him another chance to hurt you… 

4 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah…I mean after we stopped talking last night he literally called my mom to see if he could talk to me she said yes and so I had to talk to him and he was trying to apologize and this and that and saying how like if you would’ve watched the whole thing you would’ve seen that I pulled away because I didn’t want to do that to you because I’m loyal but then he said he needed a break and he wants the break to be over…idk what to do…what would u do? Or strawberry or really anyone bc I really have no idea what to do…

honestly i won’t here him out. i feel like he just wants to get back in good with you either bc of his parents or bc he has no one else to go to and bc yall families are close isnt more complicated and harder to cut him off and ignore him especially if yall are gonna be at a lake tg 

17 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

hmm idk it just seems like he’s making excuses for what he did. even then he shouldn’t even let the girl touch him or even kiss him like that doesn’t make sense and why would you give him another chance to hurt you… 

13 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

honestly i won’t here him out. i feel like he just wants to get back in good with you either bc of his parents or bc he has no one else to go to and bc yall families are close isnt more complicated and harder to cut him off and ignore him especially if yall are gonna be at a lake tg 

Yeah but just like he asked if I wanted to like meet up wi him in person and hear him out…also I think it’s funny how when we were together and we figured out that our families r going to the lake together we went to the store and got matching bathing suits…

Edited by Olivia05

13 minutes ago, Bisexual Soprano said:

I'm doing well!

That’s good!

Morning/afternoon/evening 

21 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

Yeah but just like he asked if I wanted to like meet up wi him in person and hear him out…also I think it’s funny how when we were together and we figured out that our families r going to the lake together we went to the store and got matching bathing suits…

that just makes it worse… idk if i was you if id wouldn’t go and talk to him in person 

Edited by Soy_Esa_Perra

7 minutes ago, CoconutCultist said:

Morning/afternoon/evening 

Hey! How are you doing?

Hi!

3 minutes ago, CyranTheCat said:

Hey! How are you doing?

Not that great tbh

2 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Hi!

Hi! How u feeling today?

1 minute ago, CoconutCultist said:

Not that great tbh

oh no, what happened?

Just now, CyranTheCat said:

Hi! How u feeling today?

oh no, what happened?

Turns out my girlfriend was joking about being my girlfriend, so she broke up with me today

Just now, CoconutCultist said:

Turns out my girlfriend was joking about being my girlfriend, so she broke up with me today

Oh nooo, are you ok? When did it happen?

Hi! How u feeling today?

I am doing Ok for the most part. How you are?

Just now, -Marra- said:

I am doing Ok for the most part. How you are?

Tired. And mostly feeling bummed out, cause’ I lost my AirPods, haven’t told my parents (they would be pissed), and overall am not feeling ‘amazing’.

7 minutes ago, CoconutCultist said:

im so sorry that happened 

7 minutes ago, CyranTheCat said:

Tired. And mostly feeling bummed out, cause’ I lost my AirPods, haven’t told my parents (they would be pissed), and overall am not feeling ‘amazing’.

Sorry that happened to you, If you want to talk about anything I am here and Always willing to listen. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Sorry that happened to you, If you want to talk about anything I am here and Always willing to listen. 

Yea, thanks. 🙃🙂

16 minutes ago, CoconutCultist said:

wanna talk about it? We’re all here for you ♥️ 

Yea, thanks. 🙃🙂

Welcome, Just tag me anywhere and i will be there

• Hug 1

6 minutes ago, -Marra- said:

Welcome, Just tag me anywhere and i will be there

Got it! 🫂

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, CyranTheCat said:

Oh nooo, are you ok? When did it happen?

This morning at breakfast

• Hug 2

29 minutes ago, CoconutCultist said:

We’re here for you

31 minutes ago, CoconutCultist said:

Did she give a reason? Hope your feeling better! ♥️

• Digital Mentor
4 hours ago, CoconutCultist said:

Hi @CoconutCultist

I'm so sorry to hear this has happened to you. I can see how this would really be upsetting for you. Are you OK? Were you two together for a long time? I can see that a lot of people are already offering their support here, but I just thought I should reach out a hand if you would like to talk more about this. Would this be helpful at all?

Staff-Account.png