This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Mental Illness, Other, Suicide, Trauma

Hey

Olivia05    

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

ok then by all means
empezamos a salir cuando él tenía diecinueve años y yo quince...

¡QUÉ DEMONIOS!

Just now, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

¡QUÉ DEMONIOS!

¿que? cómo es que tengo quince años y él veinticuatro

así que descubrí que tangerine podría regresar aquí cuando comience la escuela y solo se irá a Seattle durante el verano... esto es simplemente "genial"

3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

¡QUÉ DEMONIOS!

tienes que ayudarme todavía me sonrojo cada vez que miro los mensajes míos y trents

2 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

¿que? cómo es que tengo quince años y él veinticuatro

así que descubrí que tangerine podría regresar aquí cuando comience la escuela y solo se irá a Seattle durante el verano... esto es simplemente "genial"

como se debe, el no merece tu energia

1 minute ago, Olivia05 said:

tienes que ayudarme todavía me sonrojo cada vez que miro los mensajes míos y trents

DETENER

como se debe, el no merece tu energia

Solo voy a mostrarle lo que se perdió por mucho jajaja...

2 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

DETENER

¡¡¡LO LAMENTO!!!

Solo voy a mostrarle lo que se perdió por mucho jajaja...

¡¡¡LO LAMENTO!!!

por dios jajajaja…

MERECES MAS

1 minute ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

por dios jajajaja…

MERECES MAS

LO SIENTO, ¿VALE? SIENTO QUE NADIE AQUÍ QUE ESTÉ SOLTERO PUEDA ENTRAR EN UNA RELACIÓN SALUDABLE...

Edited by Olivia05

3 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

LO SIENTO, ¿VALE? SIENTO QUE NADIE AQUÍ QUE ESTÉ SOLTERO PUEDA ENTRAR EN UNA RELACIÓN SALUDABLE...

lo siento por gritar... te mereces una relación buena y saludable pero él no es eso

12 hours ago, Olivia05 said:

Idk, existing ig 😆

im kinda meh though, cause’ one of my irl friends is trying to help me come out, and it’s so not working 😵‍💫 

6 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

lo siento por gritar... te mereces una relación buena y saludable pero él no es eso

no, está bien, solo están sucediendo muchas cosas, además la semana de los exámenes finales es la próxima semana... así que eso es genial

22 minutes ago, CyranTheCat said:

Idk, existing ig 😆

im kinda meh though, cause’ one of my irl friends is trying to help me come out, and it’s so not working 😵‍💫 

Oh I’m sorry when my mom figured out it wasn’t ideal but I can always try and help you if you’d like

no, está bien, solo están sucediendo muchas cosas, además la semana de los exámenes finales es la próxima semana... así que eso es genial

Oh I’m sorry when my mom figured out it wasn’t ideal but I can always try and help you if you’d like

Thanks! It’s just that I have zero clue on how she’ll react, because she’s very religious (Hindu) and she says she supports her coworkers that are lgbtqia, but I’m still putting it off, over and over again 😔 

15 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

si es super genial….

1 hour ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

si es super genial….

¿Que?

25 minutes ago, Olivia05 said:

¿Que?

i said that’s super great 

i said that’s super great 

Ohhhh

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Ohhhh

im sad but glad it’s the end of the year yk 

im sad but glad it’s the end of the year yk 

I’m sad bc we won’t be able to talk all summer but I’m glad bc I get a few months away from all the drama and work on myself and have a VERY LONG extended self care break…and not worry about a guy 24/7…unless my sister hangs out wi her bf and since her bf and tangerine are also best friends  no thank you

Just now, Olivia05 said:

I’m sad bc we won’t be able to talk all summer but I’m glad bc I get a few months away from all the drama and work on myself and have a VERY LONG extended self care break…and not worry about a guy 24/7…unless my sister hangs out wi her bf and since her bf and tangerine are also best friends  no thank you

fr tho! but also bc strawberry and me will barely see each other this summer 

fr tho! but also bc strawberry and me will barely see each other this summer 

I h8te the fact that mine and cantaloupes family are friends and we’re all going to the lake this summer together for like a week…so that gonna be fun…

Just now, Olivia05 said:

I h8te the fact that mine and cantaloupes family are friends and we’re all going to the lake this summer together for like a week…so that gonna be fun…

wooooww… that’s gonna be awkward…

wooooww… that’s gonna be awkward…

Yeahhhh (he’s the 20 yr old I was talking abt)

10 hours ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

hmm idk about that olivia bc she’s in my bed every night

Lmao ok

Just now, Olivia05 said:

Yeahhhh (he’s the 20 yr old I was talking abt)

ik… i jst understand if he was gonna cheat nd break up with yu why talk to me and strawberry. especially when he was calling strawberry his best friend like yu would think he wouldn’t do tht like doesnt make sense 

5 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

ik… i jst understand if he was gonna cheat nd break up with yu why talk to me and strawberry. especially when he was calling strawberry his best friend like yu would think he wouldn’t do tht like doesnt make sense 

Yeah…I mean after we stopped talking last night he literally called my mom to see if he could talk to me she said yes and so I had to talk to him and he was trying to apologize and this and that and saying how like if you would’ve watched the whole thing you would’ve seen that I pulled away because I didn’t want to do that to you because I’m loyal but then he said he needed a break and he wants the break to be over…idk what to do…what would u do? Or strawberry or really anyone bc I really have no idea what to do…

Edited by Olivia05