This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

suicide attempt:(

Kenzie!    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Last night(fed 10th) i tried to kill my self.. idk why and i still cant figure out why but i just did it. im so mentally and physically drained. I tied my rope to my bed frame which us pretty tall and then i tied it around my neck.. i made sure do to it tight. then i jumped off my bed. i sat there running out of breathe for a minute. then i got up and asked my self what was i doing. im only 13 and im trying ti kill my self? i mean i have had a tough time but i just didnt know i would try at the age of 13. i cried for two hours. i couldnt stop thinking abt what happened. i just hate my life ig.

Hey there. We have sent you a message on confidential support to check in. To see this, please click on 'Confidential Support' at the top of the page and reply to us there.  Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis: 

• A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org - you can find the one for your country and call them if you are in crisis 
  • An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful
  • Remember, you can always call the emergency services or go to your local emergency department at the hospital for support
  • Take care and speak soon. Remember, you are not alone. 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e