Why do I feel friendless?

Friendless    

I am new but i have been doing meds for as long as i have had it (for about 3 years) and have discovered some things i'm not a fan of like friend problems and self labels

Am i the only one?

On 11/18/2022 at 3:56 PM, Friendless said:

I am new but i have been doing meds for as long as i have had it (for about 3 years) and have discovered some things i'm not a fan of like friend problems and self labels

Am i the only one?

Thank you for joining my group.

I can understand exactly how you feel because I have been there my self since I was diagnosed with ADHD in 2012 and I always hated the fact that my friends would always label me as "the kid who needs help because they're special".

@Monsoonwould you also be able to give advice and support please?

11 minutes ago, TheOriginalAxel said:

Thank you for joining my group.

I can understand exactly how you feel because I have been there my self since I was diagnosed with ADHD in 2012 and I always hated the fact that my friends would always label me as "the kid who needs help because they're special".

@Monsoonwould you also be able to give advice and support please?

that is tough

On 11/18/2022 at 3:56 PM, Friendless said:

Am i the only one?

Hey there,

If you would like support from one of us mentors around this, please just let us know and we can go from there. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e