This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide

I donโ€™t want to be here anymore

-Leila- ย  ย 

6 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Trying to end it :(

Please dont. I'm not sure what advice I can give but please don't do whatever it is you're trying to do. I can assure you you may end your pain in terms of yourself but you'll give it to everyone you've ever known including us at dtl. You are loved and worshipped by everyone here and beyond. Heaven has a plan for you and you wont know what it is if you go. Please dont go. We love you here.

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

Please dont. I'm not sure what advice I can give but please don't do whatever it is you're trying to do. I can assure you you may end your pain in terms of yourself but you'll give it to everyone you've ever known including us at dtl. You are loved and worshipped by everyone here and beyond. Heaven has a plan for you and you wont know what it is if you go. Please dont go. We love you here.

Iโ€™m sorry but I canโ€™t be here anymoreย 

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Iโ€™m sorry but I canโ€™t be here anymoreย 

Please stay.ย 

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Iโ€™m trying :(

Good. Keep fightingย 

Good. Keep fightingย 

Canโ€™t say Iโ€™ll stay unfortunatelyย 

• Hug 1

Don't do it, so many people would miss you. Think about the little things if the big stuff isn't enough- like, your friends smiles, or the joy of a good run, that one early morning, coffee- cats- somethin'.

Just now, Leo B. Fall said:

Don't do it, so many people would miss you. Think about the little things if the big stuff isn't enough- like, your friends smiles, or the joy of a good run, that one early morning, coffee- cats- somethin'.

Yes. Do all of this. Anything to keep you here @Leilaaaa

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Iโ€™m nothing anymoreย 

No. You are something. You're a kind compassionate loving selfless person who puts others before herself.ย 

No. You are something. You're a kind compassionate loving selfless person who puts others before herself.ย 

Iโ€™m not

Even when you yourself are having the worst time ever. You somehow manage to see to others

And I (and Poppy) think that's a beautiful thing for any personย 

Even when you yourself are having the worst time ever. You somehow manage to see to others

I prefer helping othersย 

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

I prefer helping othersย 

See? You like to help people even at the cost of your own wellbeing. And no one who is "nothing" would think to put others first the way you do

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

I prefer helping othersย 

And that's why you stay. Because that's something- you do something. You matter, you're valid.ย 

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

See? You like to help people even at the cost of your own wellbeing. And no one who is "nothing" would think to put others first the way you do

ย 

Just now, Leo B. Fall said:

And that's why you stay. Because that's something- you do something. You matter, you're valid.ย 

Thank you bothย 

• Hug 2

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Thank you bothย 

Dont thank me. Thank yourself for being so strong and caring

Just now, Leilaaaa said:

Please :( but no oneโ€™s online

@Luie has been on a few times