This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Self-Harm, Suicide

I don’t want to be here anymore

-Leila- Β  Β 

2 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I’m struggling so much

Hey Leila,

We have sent a message to check in. Take care and speak soon.Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

You got this Leilaaaa, hang in there, you are brilliant and never let anyone (including yourself) take that away from you. You're doing great, you're going through a hard time, it is going to be okay. No matter what happens, we will love you forever!!!

Sorry I haven't checked in for a bit, it's good to know you're still safe. ❀️

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Leilaaaa said:

Thanks all. I’m still in hospitalΒ 

Hi Leila,Β 

Just to let you know that we've sent you a message in confidential support to check in with you. We're glad to hear you're safe!

Staff-Account.png

I hope your days going well, or at least gets better. Do your best to be safe Leila <3 /p

34 minutes ago, Leo B. Fall said:

I hope your days going well, or at least gets better. Do your best to be safe Leila <3 /p

Thank you means a lot

• Hug 1

6 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

I’m not ok

What's up?

My responses are weird cause I'm in school, but if pms are a thing here(heard they don't), feel free to pm me okay? I hope things get better.

36 minutes ago, Leo B. Fall said:

What's up?

My responses are weird cause I'm in school, but if pms are a thing here(heard they don't), feel free to pm me okay? I hope things get better.

Pms aren’t allowed here unfortunately :( oh I’m just sad lol but not Suiβ€”dal

• Hug 1

25 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Pms aren’t allowed here unfortunately :( oh I’m just sad lol but not Suiβ€”dal

Oh that sucks- well, I have AVEN and TS if you ever need/want anything. Oh that's good!

Hi Leilaaaa! At least sad is better than sui**dal? Have a great day today. 😁 I also have TS if you want to chat. 

Monsoon
This post was recognized by Monsoon!

MySchoolLesbianZ was awarded the badge 'Act of Kindness' and 500 points.

You have been so kind to people here and have really pushed through to stay alive. What I would say is that, though it may be hard and I don't know how bad things are exactly, try to gradually take more and more care of yourself. It may feel like everything is collapsing but when it does, take a deep breath and remember that you are worth it and you've fought so much that you should be proud of yourself.

You are loved by so many people. They will be there for you. Everyone has struggles, and in the past I had some thoughts of self harm and suicide, so I understand how hard it is.

Try to take a breath and know that you aren't alone, and so many survivors look back on when they were struggling and tell themselves that they've made it and they're recovering. There is always one thing others can't take away: hope. No matter how crazy it might feel, find something to hope for. Maybe a day where you can look back and say that you made it through this hard time, or maybe just a day where you genuinely laugh or smile, even for a second.

And always remember, I am truly routing for you. I hope you'll make it through, and I want you to talk to me if it ever gets really bad. I want you to tell me when it gets better. I am here to listen and talk. I care a lot, and I've been trying to find out more through your past posts so I could talk to you about it, but I don't know everything, so you can talk to me. I won't judge you. I'm here for you.

Stay safe and hopeful!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2022 at 8:31 PM, Dewdrop said:

Hi Leilaaaa! At least sad is better than sui**dal? Have a great day today. 😁 I also have TS if you want to chat. 

I’m still here alive. I missed you

On 11/20/2022 at 8:05 PM, MySchoolLesbianZ said:

You have been so kind to people here and have really pushed through to stay alive. What I would say is that, though it may be hard and I don't know how bad things are exactly, try to gradually take more and more care of yourself. It may feel like everything is collapsing but when it does, take a deep breath and remember that you are worth it and you've fought so much that you should be proud of yourself.

You are loved by so many people. They will be there for you. Everyone has struggles, and in the past I had some thoughts of self harm and suicide, so I understand how hard it is.

Try to take a breath and know that you aren't alone, and so many survivors look back on when they were struggling and tell themselves that they've made it and they're recovering. There is always one thing others can't take away: hope. No matter how crazy it might feel, find something to hope for. Maybe a day where you can look back and say that you made it through this hard time, or maybe just a day where you genuinely laugh or smile, even for a second.

And always remember, I am truly routing for you. I hope you'll make it through, and I want you to talk to me if it ever gets really bad. I want you to tell me when it gets better. I am here to listen and talk. I care a lot, and I've been trying to find out more through your past posts so I could talk to you about it, but I don't know everything, so you can talk to me. I won't judge you. I'm here for you.

Stay safe and hopeful!

Thank you, hugs.