This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

A lil confession and a Q and A if you have the time

Cal_The_Oyster    
Go to solution Solved by -Leila-,

This energy bond connects you two emotionally, mentally, and physically. It's purpose is so you can understand and protect each other, and notice each other's needs. There is a way you can use this energy at your will, and form a deeper connection between yourselves. But here's the thing - it works differently for everyone. It will take time to use, and I'm not sure why. You and @Thisboiistrans have been friends for 12 years, so I'm sure there have been a few moments where things have happened, like you could move him, as you've told me. And you two have worked out a communication system with that watch, so that's a good step forward. I can't tell you exactly how it all works, since I'm a bit confused myself, but I say try anything that you want, and we'll see how it goes. I can offer advice along the way, and perhaps I can help. That's all I know...

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

@Emberfrost12

Kinda suprised that you stayed.

Meh, nothing else to do, and your conversations are interesting

1 minute ago, _Alex_ said:

This energy bond connects you two emotionally, mentally, and physically. It's purpose is so you can understand and protect each other, and notice each other's needs. There is a way you can use this energy at your will, and form a deeper connection between yourselves. But here's the thing - it works differently for everyone. It will take time to use, and I'm not sure why. You and @Thisboiistrans have been friends for 12 years, so I'm sure there have been a few moments where things have happened, like you could move him, as you've told me. And you two have worked out a communication system with that watch, so that's a good step forward. I can't tell you exactly how it all works, since I'm a bit confused myself, but I say try anything that you want, and we'll see how it goes. I can offer advice along the way, and perhaps I can help. That's all I know...

This was great thanks

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

This was great thanks

yea, let me know if i can say anything else

3 minutes ago, _Alex_ said:

Wow, that's really cool

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Wow, that's really cool

Really?

agreed

Well I'm happy to help

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Yes, really. 

^I'm glad you accept all of this. There arent that many open minded people 

^I'm glad you accept all of this. There arent that many open minded people