This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating

A lil confession and a Q and A if you have the time

Cal_The_Oyster    
Go to solution Solved by -Leila-,

4 hours ago, Tangled said:

Hello 

Sorry hehe

Fell asleep 

How are ya

32 minutes ago, leilaa said:

Morning 

Morning 

We'll be out all day so we'll see you all at some point tonight 

(Poppy and thisboiistrans)

38 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Morning 

We'll be out all day so we'll see you all at some point tonight 

(Poppy and thisboiistrans)

Ok

12 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Best thing in the world

Hey Jasper,

I’m glad you have a good relationship with her. What would you say makes it work so well? Also, did you ever speak about her with CAMHS? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

4 hours ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Sorry hehe

Fell asleep 

How are ya

You guys are so small . I just read your title carefully this time and I was blown? I've never met someone from lgbtq community in real life...maybe they're too shy and I'm straight so nobody ever bothered to tell me. So in short how does it feel ? Like is it hard or you feel kinda comfortable to go out as what you really are ? That's actually brave hnn !!! Life's short and trying to understand others is literally impossible....blessed are those who get to know themselves on time :)) loads of love and wishes to you...may your life be the way you want 😇

• Like 2
  • Pride 1

5 hours ago, Tangled said:

You guys are so small . I just read your title carefully this time and I was blown? I've never met someone from lgbtq community in real life...maybe they're too shy and I'm straight so nobody ever bothered to tell me. So in short how does it feel ? Like is it hard or you feel kinda comfortable to go out as what you really are ? That's actually brave hnn !!! Life's short and trying to understand others is literally impossible....blessed are those who get to know themselves on time :)) loads of love and wishes to you...may your life be the way you want 😇

I find it difficult at times cos my family doesn't see me the way I need to be seen. At least not yet. I only realised i was trans in 2021 if I'm being honest. But thank you for your kindness

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey Jasper,

I’m glad you have a good relationship with her. What would you say makes it work so well? Also, did you ever speak about her with CAMHS? 

I'm not sure what it is but weve known each other forever. And yes i did bring her up but the subject was changed quickly. Let's just say the CAMHS didnt help as much as od have liked.

@Monsoon

I've used this post to give poppy a chance to communicate with the people here. I think it's safe to say it's been a fun experience 

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

Hows kazoo? (Poppy)

I'm tired, but I'll live, haha!! How are you? (Kaz)

(Poppy) *smiles*

(Kaz) *Smiles back*

(Poppy) 

Hey kaz, you said you were gonna explain everything?

Oh, about the energy thing? And being a protector? Yes, I can.