This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Hate, Death, Suicide, Other

I'm thinking about coming out to my homophobic parents i'm Bi but I don't know what they'll say.

_Kai_ ย  ย 
Harper
Message added by Harper,

Please keep this thread to support-based messages.ย 

do not do it if you feel like some thing's going to happen if you do make sure to be in a public placeย 

Edited by JOY Lesbian23

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.
2 hours ago, Booboo said:

It is important to come out, but you need to be sure that they wont hurt or abuse you. Im lesbian and i told my parents and they said " Ew wtf you like girls? You need help." They wanted to kick me out so i said in a dayy i wont be lesbian anymore. But i still am

Hey, @Booboo, welcome to the community. ย  I just want to ask how everythingโ€™s going for you right now?

On 4/13/2022 at 9:09 PM, Depressionality said:

it's like you worry for me you don't care just like everyone I said i don't need your checks nor your support this is my last message ever and i ain't lying

Hey there,

We do care for you here and we will do whatever we can to support you. If you ever want support here again, you are always welcome. Take care.ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.
19 hours ago, Booboo said:

It is important to come out, but you need to be sure that they wont hurt or abuse you. Im lesbian and i told my parents and they said " Ew wtf you like girls? You need help." They wanted to kick me out so i said in a dayy i wont be lesbian anymore. But i still am

Hey @Booboo

Welcome to the community :)

I'm one of the digital mentors here andย I give support to our members. I'm really sorry to hear that itย didn't goย well telling your parents. How are you feeling about all of this? Also,ย I just want toย check, are you safe at the moment? I saw that you said about how they wanted to kick you out, andย I just want to get a sense of how things are for you at home. Take care and speak soon.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Ello @Boobooย welcome to this amazing community, I wanted to say damn like I feel for ya. It can be tough when your parents don't accept u but even if they ever said rude stuff, just know who u are truly.

I mean I'm also a christian but I believe that love is love and people can be who they want to be.ย 

1 hour ago, Wise Mr.Hoo said:

Christensen is being with nature and gay is against nature and I know that mutilating me was a bad idea all of you are sins of the devil himself. I hope on day the world will be free from the hell that it is. Ligt be with you.

Okaaay, I'm going to ask you one question: If being gay is to sin, and is unnatural...why do we have the ability to be gay?

Okay but yeah I agree with @Emberfrost12, like even if the bible supposedly says that being gay is a sin idrc (not trying to be rude), like god makes no mistakes so in that case anyone in or allied with the LGBTQ+ community is not a mistake and this is how god is planning our lives.

I'm an atheist but I totally respect that you are Christians and I also know a little bit about the religion. In my opinion, in the Bible God said to love everyone no matter what and God never said love everyone except for (insert any descriptor here). He said to love everyone no matter what and he says that he loves everyone no matter what, so in my opinion, if God said to love everyone and then said that loving someone of the same gender as yourself was a sin, he's not that great of a God. (Also this is just my opinion, so you are 100% allowed to disagree with me)

@StupidGeniusย ur back to talking :D

@lKailย yep sorry I was gone for so long some crazy stuff happened and I actually came out to parents (which went really well and they accepted and support me in case you were wondering) but I'm back :)

OOooooooo luckkkyyy :0

Dude thats like the best thing for a parent to do

14 hours ago, StupidGenius said:

@lKailย yep sorry I was gone for so long some crazy stuff happened and I actually came out to parents (which went really well and they accepted and support me in case you were wondering) but I'm back :)

Thatโ€™s awesome!

Hello! I am back with a different acc because, My old acc got deleted TwT

Anyways, I missed u guys!

ย 

Old acc: The_Depressed_Egg

:'<

4 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Pretty good. How have you been?

Down to the pits in terrible & sadย 

I've been stressed out the past few days...

Sounds like it. Whatโ€™s going on?

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Sounds like it. Whatโ€™s going on?

Firstly, I'm in Alabama (yay ^^)

Secondly, SCHOOL IS MAKING ME STRESSED

Third and foremost, I stay up till 3:00 - 4:00 am now

Well...School's making me stressed and....I'm staying up longer than I should...

I feel it too. I keep waking up at annoying ย hours of the night

1 minute ago, The_Shadow_Demon said:

*Scream of pain*

Do you have any extra time to try and rest?

3 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Do you have any extra time to try and rest?

Nope :')