This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Hate, Death, Suicide, Other

I'm thinking about coming out to my homophobic parents i'm Bi but I don't know what they'll say.

_Kai_ Β  Β 
Harper
Message added by Harper,

Please keep this thread to support-based messages.Β 

You guys are going to sleep rn-

ITS ONLY 5:06PM THO?

Oooo so ur in the Eastern part of the U.S?Β  TwT

On 3/19/2022 at 6:52 PM, Femboy said:

all i've ever wanted in my life is someone that will take care of meΒ  just as much as for me to love them and I need love in my life and the love will be from a boyfriend

hey, i just wanted to say something about this,

having a boyfriendΒ won't necessarily changeΒ the amount of love in your life.

for example, just having a boyfriend probably won't make you feel loved, or at least that's how I've experienced it. however, having someone who shows their love for you, helps you with the little things, makes you feel good about yourself, nowΒ that'sΒ love.

basically what I'm trying to say is not to rush into a relationship you're not ready for. I've met a lot of people who rushed into relationships where they didn't reallyΒ loveΒ the person, but they wanted to feel loved. from personal experience as well, I would say it really sucks to be in a relationship where you don't really like the person.

you don't have to rush into a relationship because you don't feel loved enough.

love can come from friends, family, and partners, yes, but it's important to know that just having a partner won't necessarily make you feel loved.

sorry for the excess of bolding/italics/underline, I probably look like an English teacher, but I hope you get the point I'm trying to get across

44 minutes ago, lKail said:

You guys are going to sleep rn-

ITS ONLY 5:06PM THO?

Its six here but I'm not going to be able to get back on the computer till tomorrow, so...

Noooooo everyone don't leave me TnT

Nvm gn everyoneΒ  Β T^T

I think you should tell them when your ready thats what I did they can't stop you from being yourself! πŸ™‚πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ‘ I came out as lesbian to my parents awhile ago now

Did ur parents take it well? And I came out to my parents a couple months ago just to get it off my back, but now I have being Nonbinary on my back as well TwT

Hey, I have to do current events for school. What should I do? I can't decide

Hmmmm, I say choose the one u like most?Β  (I've never had to do those srry if choosing isn't an option)Β  TvT

I need all of your advice, my friend came out to my friend group today as bi. Do you think I can tell her that I’m bi? I’ll come out to everyone soon after, but is it ok to just tell her and not anyone else for now?

She’s the first person I’ve told and I struggle with social anxiety, so I’m pretty proud of being brave enough to do that :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StupidGenius said:

She’s the first person I’ve told and I struggle with social anxiety, so I’m pretty proud of being brave enough to do that :)

Congrats! You should be proud!

you should be proud! coming out to anyone takes courage, and not everyone has the nerves to do it. your friend who recently came out is probably happy to have someone else who she can relate to.

Oh yeah! You both now have each other to count on because u guys came out to each otherΒ  :DΒ  :^

I didn’t even think about that

youre totally right πŸ˜‚Β 

well I gtg good night :)