richthakid    

Im richthakid and have been struggling with identity and know I am a him.  I am pretty sure I belong in this community. I am from Florida and have parents that love me so much, coming from a religious upbringing I feel unsure about how I can be my authentic true self.  I enjoy challenges and discovering my potential as well and i love helping others in any capacity I can.  I'm on this website to learn more and educate myself about who i am.  Welcome any feedback guys thanks!

• Ditch the Label Staff

Welcome to the community Richthakid! Hope you’re well?

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I ensure that this forum stays a safe and positive space for all. If you have any questions at all, please just give me a shout. 🤗

I am sure you’ll find this community really helpful, and users who are extremely friendly. We also have trained Mentors who can offer support and advice should you need it. I’ll tag them in so you know who they are. @Monsoon and @Blondie, they are very friendly and approachable. 😊

12 hours ago, richthakid said:

Im richthakid and have been struggling with identity and know I am a him.  I am pretty sure I belong in this community. I am from Florida and have parents that love me so much, coming from a religious upbringing I feel unsure about how I can be my authentic true self.  I enjoy challenges and discovering my potential as well and i love helping others in any capacity I can.  I'm on this website to learn more and educate myself about who i am.  Welcome any feedback guys thanks!

Hey!!!

12 hours ago, richthakid said:

Hey there,

Welcome :)

I'm thinking that a good starting point would be to describe who your authentic/true self is to us? What are you all about? What is your personality like, what are your values, what is your identity, etc?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e