Learning how to love mysel    

We should stop with all the "i am not enough" "I can't do anything " shit and learn love ourselves right ....everyone who reads this post tell me or post as a new topic...a quality of yours that you love the most...and lets spread some positivity and pamper ourselves a little...say what?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Monsoon said:

I really love this idea so much. Can I ask, what is a quality of yours that you love? 🙂

Heyyyyy theereeeee @Monsoon

Great to hear from you again🤍

I love to talk and interact with other people...And I absolutely love it when I am the reason for somebody else's happiness...The Feeling is sooo good and I'm sure that you know it better than me...also do you mind upgrading your smile emoji to 😄or😃or😀 Cyz..the current one looks like a depressing smile .But if you feel like thats the best go on .You do you. Just a suggestion from ig a younger sister?...Tell me stg you love about yourself will you?

I lav you...and I hope you are happy🤍

• Like 1

Just now, Learning how to love mysel said:

I love to talk and interact with other people...And I absolutely love it when I am the reason for somebody else's happiness...The Feeling is sooo good and I'm sure that you know it better than me...also do you mind upgrading your smile emoji to 😄or😃or😀 Cyz..the current one looks like a depressing smile .But if you feel like thats the best go on .You do you. Just a suggestion from ig a younger sister?...Tell me stg you love about yourself will you?

Or☺️or😊or🌜or🌞or😺or😸.

2 minutes ago, Learning how to love mysel said:

Cuz* Depressed smile*

(Doing this bcuz I CAN'T EDIT IT!!! FIXX ITT OKAYYY??? HSGSFSHSJSDUJDDBVSVDD (i am kidding and (excited🙂)))

Hey there,

Is this better? 😄

It sounds like you've got plenty of things you like about yourself, and it's so refreshing to hear people describe themselves positively, as we tend to focus on the negatives. When we get too bogged down with feeling low about ourselves, it can be good to think about two or three things we like about ourself. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

16 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Is this better? 😄

It sounds like you've got plenty of things you like about yourself, and it's so refreshing to hear people describe themselves positively, as we tend to focus on the negatives. When we get too bogged down with feeling low about ourselves, it can be good to think about two or three things we like about ourself. What do you think? 

Helloww,

Yup that's better😅.Wow I like you.Well there isn't a plenty of things i love about me.But I try hard to find something tho. And when I feel low, it's like impossible to think about a good thing about me but at times like when I'm high on water? Or air? I feel like there are a few things I can do ig.

P.s: you still didn't tell me something you like about yourself

5 hours ago, Learning how to love mysel said:

Helloww,

Yup that's better😅.Wow I like you.Well there isn't a plenty of things i love about me.But I try hard to find something tho. And when I feel low, it's like impossible to think about a good thing about me but at times like when I'm high on water? Or air? I feel like there are a few things I can do ig.

P.s: you still didn't tell me something you like about yourself

Hey there,

I think one thing that I really like about myself is my ability to listen to people really well and give them advice. 

I'm wondering, if you asked someone who is really close to you to describe the top 3 things they like about you, what would they say? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 7:47 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I think one thing that I really like about myself is my ability to listen to people really well and give them advice. 

I'm wondering, if you asked someone who is really close to you to describe the top 3 things they like about you, what would they say? 

Hey there..

Well totally off topic but i kinda desperately need help..uk..but can i make this convo private somehow?? Bcuz i dont wanna open up in public and I don't know if this is a silly problem or sth..but this is kinda big for me..can u help me out somehow?? Please?

Edited by Learning how to love mysel