*Read if your a member on DTL*

Lillyx    

. you matter

you are loved: we love you: we care about you and your AMAZING: @Harper @Monsoon @Blue22031 @Firefly 23 @Blondie 

• The best and most beautiful tThe most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments. ..
  • things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. ...
  • One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
  • Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye
  • Beauty is power; a smile is its sword. 
  • There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me. ...
  • Let us live for the beauty of our own reality. ...
  • Real beauty is to be true to oneself.
  • You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated. - ...
  • The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - ...
  • In the end, it's not the years in your life that count. ...
  • Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. -
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there. When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. 
  • You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. “Live for what's worth dying for, and leverage technology to create the world you wish to see.”
  • The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” “Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.”
  •  
  • “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
  • “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
  • “Don't settle for average. ...
  • “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
  • “Don't bunt. 

• “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
  • “Don't bunt.

• Only I can change my life. ...
  • Don't watch the clock; do what it does. ...
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. ...
  • Ever tried. ...
  • When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
  • Start where you are. ...
  • With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
  • The best is yet to be.” – ...
  • “Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.” – ...
  • “Do good and good will come to you.” – ...
  • “A positive mindset brings positive things.” – ...
  • “Positivity always wins… ...
  • “When things go wrong, don't go with them.” – ...
  • “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” – ...
  • “Keep looking up…

@Emberfrost12  @BiShadow!23 @JessFlower33

• Like 3
  • Yaaas 1

52 minutes ago, Lillyrose4 said:

. you matter

you are loved: we love you: we care about you and your AMAZING: @Harper @Monsoon @Blue22031 @Firefly 23 @Blondie 

• The best and most beautiful tThe most beautiful things are not associated with money; they are memories and moments. ..
  • things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart. ...
  • One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.
  • Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye
  • There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me. ...
  • The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - ...
  • Believe you can and you're halfway there. When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go. I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination. No matter what you're going through, there's a light at the end of the tunnel. 
  • You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” — Gandhi. “Live for what's worth dying for, and leverage technology to create the world you wish to see.”
  • The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” “Let your unique awesomeness and positive energy inspire confidence in others.” “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” “If you want light to come into your life, you need to stand where it is shining.”
  •  
  • “Don't bunt. 
  • “Don't bunt.
  • Ever tried. ...
  • When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
  • “Keep looking up…

This is so sweet 💗

• Ditch the Label Staff

These quotes are so meaningful and inspiring!  This made me smile today, kudos for such a helpful post. 😊

Just now, Daisie said:

These quotes are so meaningful and inspiring!  This made me smile today, kudos for such a helpful post. 😊

what does kudos mean? and awww

On 10/19/2021 at 10:32 AM, Lillyrose4 said:

. you matter

•  
  • “Don't bunt. 
  • “Don't bunt.
  • Ever tried. ...
  • “Keep looking up…

Thank you so much i read this everyday and it helps with my anxiety depression UwU

On 10/25/2021 at 2:35 PM, BiShadow!23 said:

Thank you so much i read this everyday and it helps with my anxiety depression UwU

awww thats good <3