This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Other, Abuse

Mental health check in ❤️

Megs-    

8 minutes ago, Nala said:

🖤

Hey, I'm sorry to hear!  I've messaged you on CS🫂

Staff-Account.png

12 minutes ago, Nala said:

🖤

I am really sorry for you, but i believe you will get out of it soon, just keep the hope till : ) DTL members have your back, Community support is the best thing you will find, you will feel so relieved once this phase pass, till then keep up the spirit! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

💙

Hi Ember, 

I hope you are ok? I see that you are struggling, and I’m sorry that you are. Whatever you are struggling with, just know that you are strong and that you can do this! I believe in you! You are not alone!❤️

1 minute ago, Nala said:

Hi Ember, 

I hope you are ok? I see that you are struggling, and I’m sorry that you are. Whatever you are struggling with, just know that you are strong and that you can do this! I believe in you! You are not alone!❤️

Thanks. I'm just, uh, having a moment. My friends got sick at the worst possible time, and now I can't truly confirm they don't hate me. Yay......

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Thanks. I'm just, uh, having a moment. My friends got sick at the worst possible time, and now I can't truly confirm they don't hate me. Yay......

I’m sorry that you’re friends got sick.. that must suck. Why do you think they may hate you? I’m sure they don’t

Just now, Nala said:

I’m sorry that you’re friends got sick.. that must suck. Why do you think they may hate you? I’m sure they don’t

Ineffable fear of abandonment I guess.

Ineffable fear of abandonment I guess.

Oh, I’m sorry Ember. 
Maybe you could text you’re friends if you have their number to see if they are ok? (You don’t have to, no pressure ofc :)) I’m sure they would like to hear from you!  I’m sure they don’t hate you, I can assure you that they probably love you and love being around you! (In a friend way) they probably love being friends with you! 

Just now, Nala said:

Oh, I’m sorry Ember. 
Maybe you could text you’re friends if you have their number to see if they are ok? (You don’t have to, no pressure ofc :)) I’m sure they would like to hear from you!  I’m sure they don’t hate you, I can assure you that they probably love you and love being around you! (In a friend way) they probably love being friends with you! 

I already texted them to ask if they hate me but they say no. But part of me will always believe they're lying. They seem okay though. Although, I swear to god, if my closest friend gets pneumonia again I'm going to be so mad......

I can only hope they like being around me. All evidence says they do, but, uh, my brain disagrees

• Like 1

I already texted them to ask if they hate me but they say no. But part of me will always believe they're lying. They seem okay though. Although, I swear to god, if my closest friend gets pneumonia again I'm going to be so mad......

I can only hope they like being around me. All evidence says they do, but, uh, my brain disagrees

Ohh ok, I get that a part of you will always believe that they are lying. I sometimes think that with some people too. 

Oh no, Sorry that you’re closest friend had pneumonia before. Hopefully you’re friend never has to experience it again. 

Sometimes our brains can trick us into thinking something that is not true. I understand that you will forever think that they hate you, but just know, if they hated you, they wouldn’t still be friends with you.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Yashi29 said:

💙

Hey, 

I know I don’t know you, but I’m so sorry that you are beginning to struggle. 

Please know that you are NOT alone, and what ever you are struggling with, you can do this!!

I hope you’re ok this morning!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Nala said:

Hey, 

I know I don’t know you, but I’m so sorry that you are beginning to struggle. 

Please know that you are NOT alone, and what ever you are struggling with, you can do this!!

I hope you’re ok this morning!

Thanks for your kind words!  I am trying to be ok : ) , just got to know an unexpected betrayal from closed ones. I will be ok with time and i hope you too! ❤️

• Like 1

Just now, Yashi29 said:

Thanks for your kind words!  I am trying to be ok : ) , just got to know an unexpected betrayal from closed ones. I will be ok with time and i hope you too! ❤️

No worries!.

I’m sorry that you got an unexpected betrayal from closed ones. That really sucks…  If you want to talk to me about it more you can (no pressure though! :))

I have to admit, I’m not doing great at the moment either. But don’t worry. ❤️

2 minutes ago, Nala said:

No worries!.

I’m sorry that you got an unexpected betrayal from closed ones. That really sucks…  If you want to talk to me about it more you can (no pressure though! :))

I have to admit, I’m not doing great at the moment either. But don’t worry. ❤️

Yea it would be better if i let it out rather than let it eat me.
So i just got to know from a friend that my ex bf and my ex best friend are going to another city for 6 months alone and there was something going on between them from long ago, so it just gave me chills that they will be living together now for months. 

and you can share too about anything you want to , if you feel comfortable : )

2 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

Yea it would be better if i let it out rather than let it eat me.
So i just got to know from a friend that my ex bf and my ex best friend are going to another city for 6 months alone and there was something going on between them from long ago, so it just gave me chills that they will be living together now for months. 

and you can share too about anything you want to , if you feel comfortable : )

I’m sorry that you’re ex bf and ex best friend are going to another city. That must feel a bit weird for you. I’m sorry I’m not the best at comforting people. So I’m not really sure what to say. But thank you for sharing with me! 

Something happening with me, is that I have had to stay in hospital overnight and a mental health service named “cahms” is coming to talk to me today. I know it’s nothing to worry about, but I’m scared about them coming and me opening up. 

6 minutes ago, Nala said:

I’m sorry that you’re ex bf and ex best friend are going to another city. That must feel a bit weird for you. I’m sorry I’m not the best at comforting people. So I’m not really sure what to say. But thank you for sharing with me! 

Something happening with me, is that I have had to stay in hospital overnight and a mental health service named “cahms” is coming to talk to me today. I know it’s nothing to worry about, but I’m scared about them coming and me opening up. 

Don't worry sweetie, i will manage it, at least i was not the one who betrayed so i should only focus on my good deeds : )

Don't worry much everything will be good, we will come out our problems soon and it will give us relief once we are done with this phase, so take deep breaths and have faith on yourself that you can do it! and they are coming to help you, so don't worry about them judging you, say what's in your heart! <3 and update how it was?!

• Like 1

Okay :)

Thank you, I needed to hear that right now. I will try my best not to worry about it. I wish I knew what time they were coming though so I could prepaid myself. I’m going to try and be as honest as I can!

Of course, after I’ve had the assessment, I will probably want to tell somebody about it. So I can tell you how it went after :)?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nala said:

Okay :)

Thank you, I needed to hear that right now. I will try my best not to worry about it. I wish I knew what time they were coming though so I could prepaid myself. I’m going to try and be as honest as I can!

Of course, after I’ve had the assessment, I will probably want to tell somebody about it. So I can tell you how it went after :)?

Yea of course i will be glad to listen to you, : )
All the very best for it <3