Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate, Other, Mental Illness, Disordered Eating, Suicide

Mental health check in ❤️


Megs-    

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Cute isn't it ☺️

It’s very cute 🥰 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tired 😴.  Paramedics weren’t nice to me this morning but I’m ok now. ( trying to be!) hugs @Horizon

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Tired 😴.  Paramedics weren’t nice to me this morning but I’m ok now. ( trying to be!) hugs @Horizon

Hey @Megs- I messaged you on CS to check in! 🫂

  • Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Horizon said:

How was your day? Thanks! Sending Love and positive energy!
Sincerely,
Horizon

I’m very exhausted and In pain, how are you? 🫶🏻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.

💙
I am sad about new government legislation and guidelines that got released today in my country that deeply impact a minority group I'm part of. I have been campaigning for a long time for more support for the community than what we currently had available anyway, but now it's really disheartening and makes me feel frustrated and a bit anxious about the impact it is going to have on the community as a whole. Plus whether things could potentially get worse for us. I don't like the way it's going and it feels like any progress that had been made has gone backwards. It's scary for me when it's the high up decision makers who are showing this negativity towards us because they have a lot of power. 

But I will keep on campaigning with support groups and charities in the hope that this can be reversed and that our voices aren't forgotten and that this isn't brushed off. Hope is really important! ✊💪

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Hate

Click this notice to reveal the content.
2 hours ago, Superlittleecho said:

💙
I am sad about new government legislation and guidelines that got released today in my country that deeply impact a minority group I'm part of. I have been campaigning for a long time for more support for the community than what we currently had available anyway, but now it's really disheartening and makes me feel frustrated and a bit anxious about the impact it is going to have on the community as a whole. Plus whether things could potentially get worse for us. I don't like the way it's going and it feels like any progress that had been made has gone backwards. It's scary for me when it's the high up decision makers who are showing this negativity towards us because they have a lot of power. 

But I will keep on campaigning with support groups and charities in the hope that this can be reversed and that our voices aren't forgotten and that this isn't brushed off. Hope is really important! ✊💪

Hugs 🤗 

@Digital Mentor

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

💙

Don't want to feel this again of being the person everyone ignores because may be i am not that popular in college, nor i have good friends in college. I feel so lonely!

Edited by Yashi29
Added my reason of feeling that way
  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

💙

Don't want to feel this again of being the person everyone ignores because may be i am not that popular in college, nor i have good friends in college. I feel so lonely!

Welcome to DTL! Lovely to meet you! 🫶🏻

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Yashi29 said:

💙

Don't want to feel this again of being the person everyone ignores because may be i am not that popular in college, nor i have good friends in college. I feel so lonely!

Sorry you feel like this , Hugs 🫂

I can relate when I was in primary school because I was different,  none of the popular girls wanted to hang around with me as I was quiet and i struggled making friends but i did find some nice ones in there, who liked me. But years forward, I always felt a little scared of the popular people in college , probably because of school,  so I would usually hung around with the people like me.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, catgal05 said:

Sorry you feel like this , Hugs 🫂

I can relate when I was in primary school because I was different,  none of the popular girls wanted to hang around with me as I was quiet and i struggled making friends but i did find some nice ones in there, who liked me. But years forward, I always felt a little scared of the popular people in college , probably because of school,  so I would usually hung around with the people like me.

Yea that's the right thing you did, respect people who respect you! : ) we should never let popular people make us feel less worthy! Glad i found you here, I was also a quiet girl in school although i started making friends in college, but they broke my trust badly and left me helpless, it scares me to the core to trust anyone again in my college! But ik i will get back more stronger after this and you too dear! <3

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Megs- said:

🖤

Idk what you might be going through, but remember this too shall pass, and you will feel better with time, stay strong! <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Yashi29 said:

Idk what you might be going through, but remember this too shall pass, and you will feel better with time, stay strong! <3

Thank u! Something I don’t wish upon my worst enemy, but I’ll try be ok. Thank u

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2023 at 11:56 PM, Megs- said:


spacer.png

For those who don't have the words or it feels like too much to type lots, leave a heart rating! 


Mental Health Check in (picture of a rat) 

Red heart - I'm doing great!
Yellow heart - I'm doing good

Orange heart - I'm doing okay 
Blue heart - I'm starting to struggle 
Purple heart - I'm having a really hard time 
Black heart - I'm in a really bad place 


If you find it easier writing out the colour, that's absolutely okay too  do what you need to do for yourself. And if you want to explain your reasoning, you're welcome to do that too 

I personally think this is a good idea so the @Digital Mentor can check here often and give the necessary support to those in need, and plus you can write as much and as little detail you want to, no matter the colour of the heart, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! You’ll always have us ❤️
 

Remember this is not a crisis topic, please head to the Pinned post regarding helplines, also if you don’t want to participate and want to get support 1-2-1 please head over to CS for more in depth support ❤️

🧡 I am doing okay, after letting out our feelings in CS there is some kind of relief in my heart! : )

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/16/2023 at 6:26 PM, Megs- said:


spacer.png

For those who don't have the words or it feels like too much to type lots, leave a heart rating! 


Mental Health Check in (picture of a rat) 

Red heart - I'm doing great!
Yellow heart - I'm doing good

Orange heart - I'm doing okay 
Blue heart - I'm starting to struggle 
Purple heart - I'm having a really hard time 
Black heart - I'm in a really bad place 


If you find it easier writing out the colour, that's absolutely okay too  do what you need to do for yourself. And if you want to explain your reasoning, you're welcome to do that too 

I personally think this is a good idea so the @Digital Mentor can check here often and give the necessary support to those in need, and plus you can write as much and as little detail you want to, no matter the colour of the heart, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! You’ll always have us ❤️
 

Remember this is not a crisis topic, please head to the Pinned post regarding helplines, also if you don’t want to participate and want to get support 1-2-1 please head over to CS for more in depth support ❤️

🖤

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...