Today was Great

Sierra69 Β  Β 

I fiinally got to ask my boyfrend to homecoming and i was so happy he said yes to me it would have messed up if he didnt say yes i am so excited but like i have know idea what to wear im so exxitedddΒ 

• Like 2

Ahhh that's great!πŸ˜ƒ I know I don't know you but I'm happy for you.

Β 

• Digital Mentor
On 9/28/2023 at 6:17 AM, Ruby S said:

I fiinally got to ask my boyfrend to homecoming and i was so happy he said yes to me it would have messed up if he didnt say yes i am so excited but like i have know idea what to wear im so exxitedddΒ 

Hi @Ruby S, I can see that you are new here so I wanted to say a huge big welcome to the community!! It's great to have you hereΒ πŸ˜ƒ. I'm Aurora and I am one of the support mentors here. If you need any help or advice with anything you can always tag me or one of the other support mentors. And if you ever want to talk about anything in private, just click on Confidential Support at the top of the page, send us a support request and one of the support mentors will get back to you.Β 

Wave Hello GIF by Bonusly

How exciting that you get to go to homecoming with your boyfriend!!Β  Yay!! And good on you for asking himΒ πŸ™‚. Do you have anyone you can go clothes shopping with or will you be wearing something you've already got at home?Β 

Staff-Account.png