This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Heavy emotion, Sexual Assault & Rape, Violence, Death, Blood/Graphic Description, Trauma, Disordered Eating, Abuse, Suicide, Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Chit chat! ( follow rules )

Megs-    

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

Hugsssss 🫂 ilysm too!! Super happy to hear from u :))) ❤️ 

I'm so sorry about the pain Megs, I really hope you feel better soon and that the docs do something fast!! Have you been prescribed any painkillers for the meantime? 

also raining over here too!! 

I can’t swallow pills, tried to but can’t! I’ve been prescribed strong cream to put onto my upper back but that’s not helped :(. So im waiting for her to get back to me! Missed you so good to hear from you x

• Hug 1

35 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I can’t swallow pills, tried to but can’t! I’ve been prescribed strong cream to put onto my upper back but that’s not helped :(. So im waiting for her to get back to me! Missed you so good to hear from you x

Oh yeahhh I remember you telling me about the pills issue, I'm so sorry to hear that the cream isn't working tho :( have you tried to massage the painful areas?

I'll be praying for you Megs and for the docs to get back to you ASAP!! Missed u sm too! 💓 x

IM BACK FOR 30 MINS HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• Like 1

ASHTONNN OMGGGG HIIII

• Like 1

IN SO HAPPY UR BACKKKK AHHHHH

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Megs- said:

Heyy @Megs-, gosh, sorry to hear this. Is it possible to perhaps speak with the GP and get a smaller size tablet or perhaps dividing the tablet so it's easier to swallow for you?

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Luie said:

Heyy @Megs-, gosh, sorry to hear this. Is it possible to perhaps speak with the GP and get a smaller size tablet or perhaps dividing the tablet so it's easier to swallow for you?

I can’t swallow at all. No matter if it’s smaller. Im on antibiotics and I can’t take them as I physically can’t swallow them

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Megs- said:

I can’t swallow at all. No matter if it’s smaller. Im on antibiotics and I can’t take them as I physically can’t swallow them

Have you asked if you can dilute the pills in water so you can drink them? I used to take this antibiotic syrup so maybe you could ask for the syrup version instead? Hugsss 🫂 hope you get well soon Megs!

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
22 hours ago, Megs- said:

That's understandable. @jazzy.sky has a useful suggestion. would a syrup version work?

• Like 2

Staff-Account.png

It wouldn’t work…

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, Megs- said:

It wouldn’t work…

How frustrating. What does your doctor say? Have you mentioned that you can't take your antibiotics? I really hope they can find an alternative for you. 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

How frustrating. What does your doctor say? Have you mentioned that you can't take your antibiotics? I really hope they can find an alternative for you. 

I hope so. I feel like I deserve to be in pain so glad i can’t swallow pills. As, im always going to be in pain and have this infection too

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I hope so. I feel like I deserve to be in pain so glad i can’t swallow pills. As, im always going to be in pain and have this infection too

I really hope you get the antibiotics in a way that you can take them because you deserve to be better; not in pain Megs ❤️  

As for the infection if it is caused by an open wound you can clean and disinfect it and put antiseptic cream

hey everyone! How has everybody been?

Hey everyone, whassup? 

Also @Megs-are you feeling better today ml? 

HHIIII IM BACK FOR AWHILE LIKE 3 WEEKS HOW IS EveRYONE

• Yay! 1

1 hour ago, AshtonBeach said:

ASHHHHHHH OMGGG WELCOME BACK!!

reslly missed u how are you?

15 hours ago, jazzy.sky said:

ASHHHHHHH OMGGG WELCOME BACK!!

reslly missed u how are you?

JAZZY HIIII 

Aww missed you too im ok hru 

• Like 1

Sending everyone massive hugs! Miss you all and, if you’re struggling you can talk to me always. You’re not alone, and you matter greatly! Never give up, there is light at the end of the tunnel. ❤️‍🩹🫂

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

• Digital Mentor
1 hour ago, Megs- said:

Sending everyone massive hugs! Miss you all and, if you’re struggling you can talk to me always. You’re not alone, and you matter greatly! Never give up, there is light at the end of the tunnel. ❤️‍🩹🫂

Aww, that's so lovely of you to say ❤️

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Aww, that's so lovely of you to say ❤️

Of course - I care a lot about everyone 🙂

• Hug 1

3 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

JAZZY HIIII 

Aww missed you too im ok hru 

ASHHHH!!

awww so glad to hear ur ok! I'm doing ok too, just very tired haha (some things never change)

What did you get up to today?

3 hours ago, Megs- said:

Big hugs Megs 🫂 ❤️ 

4 hours ago, Megs- said:

Love ya megs!

On 5/6/2024 at 7:14 PM, AshtonBeach said:

YAYYYYY