This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Heavy emotion, Sexual Assault & Rape, Violence, Death, Blood/Graphic Description, Trauma, Disordered Eating, Abuse, Suicide, Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Chit chat! ( follow rules )

Megs- Β  Β 

Just now, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, how's it going?

Terrible thank you :)

Just now, Mercury Venus said:

Terrible thank you :)

Awww why? What's up?

Is there anything you and I can do to make your day a bit better?Β 

49 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awww why? What's up?

Just another day with depression lmao. Ive been fading in and out of concious generalised seizures all day, anxiety attacks, and have had really bad pain in my ribs, and a migraine all day.Β  To quote Billie Eillish- "What was i made for?"Β 

Ive started to feel like life is just life, and they days have begun to blend into one another. Every day for me is currently terrible, whether thats due to pain or just not caring about anything.Β 

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, Mercury Venus said:

Just another day with depression lmao. Ive been fading in and out of concious generalised seizures all day, anxiety attacks, and have had really bad pain in my ribs, and a migraine all day.Β  To quote Billie Eillish- "What was i made for?"Β 

Ive started to feel like life is just life, and they days have begun to blend into one another. Every day for me is currently terrible, whether thats due to pain or just not caring about anything.Β 

I am so sorry about that Mercury Venus - do you have people to help you with your seizures? As for the pains, that could be as a result of your seizures and anxiety/stress so try to take your mind off of whatever is stressing you by playing your awesome instruments, find some upbeat songs (I can recommend some happy songs if u need) and by having regular walks outside for fresh air.

If the pain does get worse, do take a paracetamol and drink lots of water.Β 

I used to have the same feeling of every day being the same and it just felt like a loop, feeling emotionally numb but I can assure you, if you change your mindset thing will get better - better still by surrounding yourself with people who appreciate you.

If youΒ  are an animal person and have any pets or neighbourhood animals, you can cuddle them and that gives you a good amount of serotonin which will make you feel much happier.Β 

Also, this is hard to do when you are depressed but counting your blessings is very important. Realising all the lovely things you can do and things you are capable of and just remembering all of the people and things you love can make you feel really happy :) every night before going to sleep i recommend you think of 3 good things you did today and see how you feel after a few weeks of practicing this.

Writing a diary could also be useful so you can vent all your feeling before sleeping and sleep better knowing you have gotten thoughts off of your chest.

Β 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

I am so sorry about that Mercury Venus - do you have people to help you with your seizures? As for the pains, that could be as a result of your seizures and anxiety/stress so try to take your mind off of whatever is stressing you by playing your awesome instruments, find some upbeat songs (I can recommend some happy songs if u need) and by having regular walks outside for fresh air.

If the pain does get worse, do take a paracetamol and drink lots of water.Β 

I used to have the same feeling of every day being the same and it just felt like a loop, feeling emotionally numb but I can assure you, if you change your mindset thing will get better - better still by surrounding yourself with people who appreciate you.

If youΒ  are an animal person and have any pets or neighbourhood animals, you can cuddle them and that gives you a good amount of serotonin which will make you feel much happier.Β 

Also, this is hard to do when you are depressed but counting your blessings is very important. Realising all the lovely things you can do and things you are capable of and just remembering all of the people and things you love can make you feel really happy :) every night before going to sleep i recommend you think of 3 good things you did today and see how you feel after a few weeks of practicing this.

Writing a diary could also be useful so you can vent all your feeling before sleeping and sleep better knowing you have gotten thoughts off of your chest.

Tysm for your help as always :)

I cant respond in much detail right now but i just wanted to say thank you for being there for me and being so awesome, it really means the world to meΒ πŸ’•

• Hug 1

1 minute ago, Mercury Venus said:

Tysm for your help as always :)

I cant respond in much detail right now but i just wanted to say thank you for being there for me and being so awesome, it really means the world to meΒ πŸ’•

Awwww Mercury Venus, that honestly made my entire year <3Β πŸ₯°Β  thank you smmm!! sending you huge hugs and i am overjoyed to hear that :)) As u know, I will continue being by your side whenever u need someone and keep up the great progress! You got this and we will push through these tough times together :DΒ 

Never forget u are awesome!!Β Β 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jazzy.sky said:

Awwww Mercury Venus, that honestly made my entire year <3Β πŸ₯°Β  thank you smmm!! sending you huge hugs and i am overjoyed to hear that :)) As u know, I will continue being by your side whenever u need someone and keep up the great progress! You got this and we will push through these tough times together :DΒ 

Never forget u are awesome!!Β Β 

:))

• Like 1

Good night everyone!! Imma head off to bed rn, hope you all have a lovely day/night!

• Like 1

I would like to formally day tmr is my last day....

FOR 4 DAYS Then I have another week till summer then I will be off for a few months :P

• Hug 1

Heya team! What's up, hope you're all doing good!

16 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

I would like to formally day tmr is my last day....

FOR 4 DAYS Then I have another week till summer then I will be off for a few months :P

We will miss u loads Ash, hopefully we can give u a great send off and make the most of the days u will still be on here :)

1 hour ago, jazzy.sky said:

We will miss u loads Ash, hopefully we can give u a great send off and make the most of the days u will still be on here :)

So sad after today i stil have like 9 hours left then I have a 4 days break then I have a week with yall then summerΒ 

• Like 1

HIIIIIIIIIII

9 minutes ago, AshtonBeach said:

HIIIIIIIIIII

HEYYYYY ASHH

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

HEYYYYY ASHH

HEY JAZZY HRU

• Like 1

Just now, AshtonBeach said:

HEY JAZZY HRU

ALL GOOD THANK U AWESOME ASH! HBU BRO?

ALL GOOD THANK U AWESOME ASH! HBU BRO?

IM GOOD I HAVE TESTING NEXT WEEK BUT GOODΒ 

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, AshtonBeach said:

IM GOOD I HAVE TESTING NEXT WEEK BUT GOODΒ 

AYEEEE

ALSO GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST NEXT WEEK, YOULL ACE IT DW!! ILL BE PRAYING FOR U

1 minute ago, jazzy.sky said:

AYEEEE

ALSO GOOD LUCK ON YOUR TEST NEXT WEEK, YOULL ACE IT DW!! ILL BE PRAYING FOR U

Awww thanks Jazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have any fun plans tmr?

• Like 1

Awww thanks Jazzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have any fun plans tmr?

No worries Ash, u got this! Just remember I'm cheering u on in spirit!

For once i actually do have fun plans! I'm seeing my mates after school in our youth charity club and we are planning some big things to fundraise and make a difference around the neighbourhood (we are gonna help out elderly with their gardens and litter pick the streets)Β 

We've done a bake sale recently and to celebrate we are gonna hang out after the club meeting to have fun vibes and get a bite to eat :D

Β 

Hbu Ash?

1 minute ago, jazzy.sky said:

No worries Ash, u got this! Just remember I'm cheering u on in spirit!

For once i actually do have fun plans! I'm seeing my mates after school in our youth charity club and we are planning some big things to fundraise and make a difference around the neighbourhood (we are gonna help out elderly with their gardens and litter pick the streets)Β 

We've done a bake sale recently and to celebrate we are gonna hang out after the club meeting to have fun vibes and get a bite to eat :D

Hbu Ash?

Ahhh! sounds so fun!!!!!!!! Food yum lol

No not really just gonna be missing you guys lol but counting down the days till two mondays from now lol

• Hug 1

Ahhh! sounds so fun!!!!!!!! Food yum lol

No not really just gonna be missing you guys lol but counting down the days till two mondays from now lol

Awwwww 😭 ill be missing you loads Ash! I'll be so happy when u do come back tho!

Awwwww 😭 ill be missing you loads Ash! I'll be so happy when u do come back tho!

Same!!!!!!!!! Then im counting down till I have to be away from you lot for 3 months :( Ima miss that!

• Sad 1

Same!!!!!!!!! Then im counting down till I have to be away from you lot for 3 months :( Ima miss that!

We will miss you loads when u are away for the 3 months 😒 are you allowed to message every now and then on DTL using your phone? If not, we will be bere after the 3 months and excited to hear of your adventures!!

Γ—
Γ—