This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other, Heavy emotion, Sexual Assault & Rape, Violence, Death, Blood/Graphic Description, Trauma, Disordered Eating, Abuse, Suicide, Mental Illness, Self-Harm

Chit chat! ( follow rules )

Megs- Β  Β 

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Hi.

Heya :)

Just now, ProffesorSparkles said:

Heya :)

Hello, Tom! How are you? 😊

1 minute ago, Mercury Venus said:

Sorry for not replying, I was and am having a really bad day :) I have depression (professionally dianosed by my friend), and a lot of struggles with my health right now.Β 

Awww no don't worry Mercury Venus! Completely understand and I just want to say that I'm here for you if u need to talk :)Β 

hope you're feeling a bit better from yesterday

Β 

• Like 1

Just now, jazzy.sky said:

Awww no don't worry Mercury Venus! Completely understand and I just want to say that I'm here for you if u need to talk :)Β 

hope you're feeling a bit better from yesterday

Thank you. I had a really really awful day, and I'm not over yesterday either :(Β 

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Hello, Tom! How are you? 😊

I’m doing fine and you?

Just now, ProffesorSparkles said:

I’m doing fine and you?

I’m good ty

Just now, Mercury Venus said:

Thank you. I had a really really awful day, and I'm not over yesterday either :(Β 

I'm here no matter what, always remember that this feeling is temporary and better days will come! I'm very proud of you for asking for help and I'm sure that by making small changes, your mental health will be much better ❀️ 

• Like 1

I'm here no matter what, always remember that this feeling is temporary and better days will come! I'm very proud of you for asking for help and I'm sure that by making small changes, your mental health will be much better ❀️ 

Thank you :)Β 

• Hug 1

Thank you :)Β 

Honestly I just felt completely broken the whole day.

I think i reached a place I couldnt return from, and that im going to be in for the rest of the week

1 minute ago, Mercury Venus said:

I think i reached a place I couldnt return from, and that im going to be in for the rest of the week

I dont think there is any turning back.Β 

I dont think there is any turning back.Β 

I haven't feel this depressed in 5 years, yet in a single week i feel like my whole life has changed. I have cried more over the past six days then i have in 5 years, and I have felt lower than i have in 5 years.Β 

• Sad 1

I haven't feel this depressed in 5 years, yet in a single week i feel like my whole life has changed. I have cried more over the past six days then i have in 5 years, and I have felt lower than i have in 5 years.Β 

I hate that I'm healing but I'm getting worse at the same time.Β 

I cant begin to imagine :'(Β  it's always difficult to pick yourself up when you are at your lowest but as someone who has been at my worst due to health, some things I wish I knew when I was going though horrible mental health was to surround yourself with close friends as they can help you feel much better even if its only for a bit and to just take each day as it comes.

Most importantly, do things that you enjoy (and spend time in the sun as that will improve your health and depression symptoms) as after a long day, you can think about all the lovely things you did and achieved and that will make you feel a bit better :)Β 

progress is progress no matter how small and it will take time for your mental health to heal but just know that you aren't alone and im always here to support you during the thick and thin!

• Thanks 1

I cant begin to imagine :'(Β  it's always difficult to pick yourself up when you are at your lowest but as someone who has been at my worst due to health, some things I wish I knew when I was going though horrible mental health was to surround yourself with close friends as they can help you feel much better even if its only for a bit and to just take each day as it comes.

Most importantly, do things that you enjoy (and spend time in the sun as that will improve your health and depression symptoms) as after a long day, you can think about all the lovely things you did and achieved and that will make you feel a bit better :)Β 

progress is progress no matter how small and it will take time for your mental health to heal but just know that you aren't alone and im always here to support you during the thick and thin!

What if you don't have any close friends?Β Β 

I don't think I have the energy to do anything at all.Β 

Thank you :) It has taken 13 years but i feel like Im slowly making progress.

• Like 1

What if you don't have any close friends?Β Β 

I don't think I have the energy to do anything at all.Β 

Thank you :) It has taken 13 years but i feel like Im slowly making progress.

If you don't have any close friends just remember you have me and the crew on DTL

Also another great place to get anonymous counselling is Kooth which did really help asΒ  I also had no close friends when I was at my worst

I'm so glad u feel like some progress is being made :) take it easy and your energy will come back bit by bit

Don't lose faithΒ  β™₯️ 

• Like 2

Hi

1 hour ago, ProffesorSparkles said:

Hello ppl how is everyone doing todayΒ 

HELLO TOMΒ  IM CRAP HRU

13 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

Hi

Β 

13 hours ago, AshtonBeach said:

HELLO TOMΒ  IM CRAP HRU

Hey Ash!!! Aww no why whats up? here for u <3