About This Club

Think this would be more appropriate! Anyone is welcome :)
  1. What's new in this club
  2. jazzy.sky
    Have you asked if you can dilute the pills in water so you can drink them? I used to take this antibiotic syrup so maybe you could ask for the syrup version instead? Hugsss hope you get well soon Megs!
  3. Megs-
    I can’t swallow at all. No matter if it’s smaller. Im on antibiotics and I can’t take them as I physically can’t swallow them
  4. Luie
    Heyy @Megs-, gosh, sorry to hear this. Is it possible to perhaps speak with the GP and get a smaller size tablet or perhaps dividing the tablet so it's easier to swallow for you?
  5. jazzy.sky
    Oh yeahhh I remember you telling me about the pills issue, I'm so sorry to hear that the cream isn't working tho :( have you tried to massage the painful areas? I'll be praying for you Megs and for the docs to get back to you ASAP!! Missed u sm too! x
  6. Megs-
    I can’t swallow pills, tried to but can’t! I’ve been prescribed strong cream to put onto my upper back but that’s not helped :(. So im waiting for her to get back to me! Missed you so good to hear from you x
  7. jazzy.sky
    Hugsssss ilysm too!! Super happy to hear from u :))) I'm so sorry about the pain Megs, I really hope you feel better soon and that the docs do something fast!! Have you been prescribed any painkillers for the meantime? also raining over here too!!
  8. Megs-
    Awww hugs ilysm im meh, i am waiting to see a orthopaedic surgeon at a different hospital to where i live & my pain & other symptoms are getting worse so it’s impacting me hugely so contacted my doctor to see if she can kindly hurry up the referral. It’s raining here!
  9. jazzy.sky
    Awww I understand Megs, are you feeling ok rn? :D I'm doing ok thank youuu, just very sleepy haha
  10. Megs-
    I just needed to just sit down n just pull myself together but im ok :) hru?
  11. jazzy.sky
    Happy birthday to your amazing and wonderful Nan!!! Hope she has a fantastic day with you and the family Also watching YT is such a vibe!!
  12. Mercury Venus
    Literally just staying in bed watching YT lol. Its my Nan's birthday, so I'm hopefully going out for a meal later.
  13. jazzy.sky
    What has everyone been getting up to today?
  14. AshtonBeach
    Love you all ill be on on like 8 hours then I am off for a little love you all and Ill miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!