About This Club

Think this would be more appropriate! Anyone is welcome :)
  1. What's new in this club
  2. Megs-
    @Angy Cat how are you? remember I love you!
  3. Lilie
    This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Heavy emotion, Other
  4. Megs-
    Ordered a new flaired tracksuit it’s GORGEOUS OMG it will go with my new pu cropped jacketttt
  5. Megs-
    Aww, I do not think you’d want to be like me, i’m very emotional person
  6. Angy Cat
    Thank you so much :( I'm really sorry. I love you too @Megs- you're awesome, strong, and kind and I really wish I could be more like you. I'm sorry
  7. Megs-
    I know how it feels to feel useless but trust me when i say this, you’re NOT USELESS! you’re absolutely amazing, you have such a kind heart and you really deserve the best in the world! I’m so truly sorry you feel this way but, I definitely do not think that you’re useless. I love you
  8. Megs-
    I’m okay, huggies! Awww, youre such a compliment boost!
  9. Angy Cat
    Oh :( but you aree the most beautiful person there is Are you feeling alright? :(( I'm sorry
  10. Megs-
    I definitely don’t feel beautiful, I missed you too!
  11. Angy Cat
    Hey how are you beautiful @Megs-? I missed you. I'm really sorry @Megs-
  12. jazzy.sky
    Haha it won't leave me alone Oooh that sounds amazing and I'm certain you will have loads of fun Oh no :'( I'm so sorry to hear that here for you! Sending hugsss
  13. Angy Cat
    Not eepyness again I'll work on my project a little and maybe play some games with my friends. I'm not really feeling too well, but I'm trying. Just gotta hold on until next therapy session. Hugss!
  14. jazzy.sky
    Awww yayy! Makes my day to hear that @Angy Cat! Any plans for today? Ive been good thank youu, just a bit eepy haha Sending hugsss
  15. Angy Cat
    Heyyy I'm alright, wbu? How have you beeen?