Jump to content

What 3 things are you grateful for right now?


Harper    

Recommended Posts

  • Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Megs- said:

Poor woman is she.. okay?🥺. Rosie is such a beautiful name 🥺.. can we see this doggie?

Hi there,

No, not really. I think she really misses her dog, but the surgery went well at least. I think she will be able to go home again this weekend. But that leaves us not knowing what will happen to the dog. I secretly wish she would just stay with us forever (as they both have hip replacements now...). But hey ho.

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Hi there,

No, not really. I think she really misses her dog, but the surgery went well at least. I think she will be able to go home again this weekend. But that leaves us not knowing what will happen to the dog. I secretly wish she would just stay with us forever (as they both have hip replacements now...). But hey ho.

I think you’d be a great fit for that little dog! I hope that lady gets better soon. Poor thing🥺. Thank you for looking after the doggie 🐶 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I think you’d be a great fit for that little dog! I hope that lady gets better soon. Poor thing🥺. Thank you for looking after the doggie 🐶 

Thank you. That means a lot 🥰

I've always wanted a dog, so a part of me is struggling with not knowing how long she will stay for and when she will come back again. But that's just me being selfish. I should be so happy for as long as I can have her and wish the lady a speedy recovery. Maybe one day I'll get my own dog :)

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Duckie said:

Thank you. That means a lot 🥰

I've always wanted a dog, so a part of me is struggling with not knowing how long she will stay for and when she will come back again. But that's just me being selfish. I should be so happy for as long as I can have her and wish the lady a speedy recovery. Maybe one day I'll get my own dog :)

If I could I’d give you a dog! But I’m not old enough plus I don’t have any money! You’re a kind kind soul, and I cannot thank you enough for what you do! I look up to you duckie <3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
11 minutes ago, Megs- said:

If I could I’d give you a dog! But I’m not old enough plus I don’t have any money! You’re a kind kind soul, and I cannot thank you enough for what you do! I look up to you duckie <3

Bless you. You are very kind.

  • Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Duckie said:

Bless you. You are very kind.

200.gif 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Duckie said:

It's definitely not for everyone xD I think it is something you can't learn to like. You either like it or you don't. But I'd still recommend trying a piece if you ever come across some!

I think it's something you can learn to like...if you put effort into liking it, and you'll hate it until you don't

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Kind words when I am having a bad day
  • All the people who made discoveries in science so our lives are (arguably) better
  • Naps!!!!!!!!!!
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Sorry I'm so late to the gratefulness party!  the 3 things I'm thankful for are:

  • All the lovely and supportive people on DTL <3
  • My loving family and close friends
  • My skateboard 

Hope everyone has a lovely day/night! 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor

 

  • Having access to clean drinking water 
  • Being in a safe space that I can call home 
  • Access to variety of food 
  • Being able to connect with everyone on the DTL platform 

Good Vibes Thank You GIF by megan motown

  • Like 3

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/20/2023 at 3:47 AM, Megs- said:

 @Digital Mentor @Harper  @Blondie

couldn't tag indivually so still fit it in the rules hehe :p

Grateful for the beautiful fall weather here today, and my ability to go out and enjoy it later!

Winnie The Pooh Disney GIF

  • Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Catsup said:

Grateful for the beautiful fall weather here today, and my ability to go out and enjoy it later!

Winnie The Pooh Disney GIF

Aw when I tagged you I meant I’m greatful for you and the others 🫶🏻❤️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Aw when I tagged you I meant I’m greatful for you and the others 🫶🏻❤️

Oh oops, well that is so nice of you! :) ❤️ And I also forgot to list two other things I'm grateful for:

  • All the wonderful people in this community who support one another
  • All the variations of coffee
  • Like 2
  • Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Catsup said:

Oh oops, well that is so nice of you! :) ❤️ And I also forgot to list two other things I'm grateful for:

  • All the wonderful people in this community who support one another
  • All the variations of coffee

Coffee🤩. Kinda starting to like coffee, and thats adorable 🥰

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Catsup said:

Grateful for the beautiful fall weather here today, and my ability to go out and enjoy it later!

Winnie The Pooh Disney GIF

Has it snowed yet for you? Today is our first snow here…

  • Yay! 1
  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Has it snowed yet for you? Today is our first snow here…

Not yet, it's been mildly chilly here.  Dreading the snow 😅

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Catsup said:

Not yet, it's been mildly chilly here.  Dreading the snow 😅

We got about 15 centimeters...give or take five

  • Shocked 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

We got about 15 centimeters...give or take five

I lied, we got closer to a foot

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...