What 3 things are you grateful for right now?

Harper    

• Digital Mentor

This is such a great idea for a post - really uplifting. Thank you @Harper for starting this. 

It's been so nice to read everyone's replies.

I'm grateful for

- good health

- spending time with my whole family over the summer

- cookie dough icing

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

Ooh I like this question. I used to write a “gratitude corner” in my journal but lately I haven’t been doing it!!

- My friends, who are supportive and understanding

- Fruit smoothies 

- The DTL community 😊😊

• Digital Mentor
On 7/22/2023 at 7:13 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey, I have a cockapoo!

….how salty?

You do?! What's the doggo's name? :) Turns out I am still dog sitting. The lady I'm dog sitting for sadly broke her leg and it somehow ended up in a hip replacement... so I pretty much have a dog now! Her name is Rosie :)

REALLY salty! In my country we are BIG on salty licorice. People will look at you funny if you say you don't like it xD My family can't stand it though. But hey, means more for me! I'm greedy, what can I do 😅

Staff-Account.png

18 hours ago, Duckie said:

You do?! What's the doggo's name? :) Turns out I am still dog sitting. The lady I'm dog sitting for sadly broke her leg and it somehow ended up in a hip replacement... so I pretty much have a dog now! Her name is Rosie :)

REALLY salty! In my country we are BIG on salty licorice. People will look at you funny if you say you don't like it xD My family can't stand it though. But hey, means more for me! I'm greedy, what can I do 😅

Salty licorice!! I’ve never heard of that! Does it taste good???

My family

My friends

and the fact that I get to live everyday and spend every second loving life I suppose 

• Hug 1

Just now, Rosiee_2005 said:

My family

My friends

and the fact that I get to live everyday and spend every second loving life I suppose 

( do Ik you??)

Just now, Megs- said:

( do Ik you??)

I'm new here!

I'm new here!

You just sound familiar 😅! But hey! Welcome <3

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Nice to meet you! Im Evie!

Edited by Rosiee_2005

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Nice to meet you! <3

I'm grateful for 

My lovely, loyal, and supportive gf ( @Megs-Ilysmmmm)!!! Cause she always makes me smile

My bird cause he helps me relax and gives me a friend irl

And myself (I know that sounds selfish but there's a reason) cause I survived it all and now I'm strong af!!

• Hug 1

I’m want to add onto this :D

im grateful for:

1) DTL community members and staff, but most importantly, @JaidenNotHere, @Coyotea, @TinyDinos my new friends and partner :D

2) my beautiful kittens, Patch and Chloe!

3) my life, I know I struggling but I’m so glad to be here !

• Hug 1

Just now, JaidenNotHere said:

I'm grateful for 

My lovely, loyal, and supportive gf ( @Megs-Ilysmmmm)!!! Cause she always makes me smile

And myself (I know that sounds selfish but there's a reason) cause I survived it all and now I'm strong af!!

( love you too <3!!)

Just now, JaidenNotHere said:

I'm grateful for 

Aww that's lovely! Nice to hear you have someone who's really supportive lmao wish I had that😂

Aww that's lovely! Nice to hear you have someone who's really supportive lmao wish I had that😂

Megs is amazing!!! I love her so fucking much!!! She's always there for me and she makes me smile!!! She's very loyal and didnt get mad when I accidentally triggered her! She makes me feel like......someone actually cares about me! And that's an amazing feeling!!!

Thats true love right there! Happy for you even though I just met you 😅

Oh lol sorry! In a weird mood today think it was the sour cola drink I had earlier 🤣

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Rosiee_2005 said:

Nice to meet you! <3

You too <3

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Duckie said:

Biscuit

Oh no, well...at least you got the dog

Haha, so the kind that is more salt than licorice....

• Digital Mentor
7 hours ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Omg it's a game changer! It's not for everyone, but to me it's the best thing ever! A lot of old fashioned sweet shops will sell them as "Scandinavian Licorice". Care to try it? :)

• Haha 1

Staff-Account.png

On 7/24/2023 at 8:19 PM, Duckie said:

Poor woman is she.. okay?🥺. Rosie is such a beautiful name 🥺.. can we see this doggie?

7 hours ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

It's definitely an acquired taste. I'd only try it if you like both salty things and licorice.....

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

It's definitely an acquired taste. I'd only try it if you like both salty things and licorice.....

It's definitely not for everyone xD I think it is something you can't learn to like. You either like it or you don't. But I'd still recommend trying a piece if you ever come across some!

Staff-Account.png