This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma, Heavy emotion, Sex, Sexual Assault & Rape

The Coyotea’s Den

Coyotea    

1 minute ago, Coyotea said:

Ohhh that might be why you don’t see it, I’m on my iPad.

Me too

Do we all wanna move back to the old Random chat that blc made or should I make a new one? 
(I kinda wanna keep this from getting clogged)

Just now, Coyotea said:

Do we all wanna move back to the old Random chat that blc made or should I make a new one? 
(I kinda wanna keep this from getting clogged)

Up to you.

thats fair

Just now, TinyDinos said:

Up to you.

thats fair

I don’t really see the point in using another since it’s already there

1 minute ago, Coyotea said:

I don’t really see the point in using another since it’s already there

Okay

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Megs- said:

am sewersildle 😭

I hope you are feeling better now. I have sent you a message on confidential support to check in with you. We're here for you. 

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
13 hours ago, Coyotea said:

Oh my god..how has he not gotten banned? 
I can make a private chat for us if that would be better than a topic (since Blc would be able to get to us if it was a topic.

Hi there, just to let you know that if you want to have a private chat, you can create a private club, where you can invite people to join. Only club members can read and write messages in a private club. The clubs do get moderated, too but it means that other community members, who aren't part of the club won't be able to see what you've written. If that's something you'd like to do, just head over to Clubs - Start a Club - and then make sure you click the private option. Hope this is helpful 🙂

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi there, just to let you know that if you want to have a private chat, you can create a private club, where you can invite people to join. Only club members can read and write messages in a private club. The clubs do get moderated, too but it means that other community members, who aren't part of the club won't be able to see what you've written. If that's something you'd like to do, just head over to Clubs - Start a Club - and then make sure you click the private option. Hope this is helpful 🙂

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much, that’s super helpful!

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Disordered Eating, Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Today’s journal entry after being derailed for several pages :’) 

I’m scared because my neighbor was shouting at her dogs to stop attacking something and I fear it might have been my cat

I managed to eat a little bit..but I still feel awful mentally and physically about it, like- why did I do that..

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

Thank you so much @Aurora ! This is awesome :)

1 hour ago, Coyotea said:

Today’s journal entry after being derailed for several pages :’) 

I’m scared because my neighbor was shouting at her dogs to stop attacking something and I fear it might have been my cat

I managed to eat a little bit..but I still feel awful mentally and physically about it, like- why did I do that..

Eating even if it’s a little bit is super impressive, I know how hard food is for you. What is it that makes you feel rubbish after eating. We’re here for you! ❤️

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Eating even if it’s a little bit is super impressive, I know how hard food is for you. What is it that makes you feel rubbish after eating. We’re here for you! ❤️

Thank you megs :3

Just now, Coyotea said:

Thank you megs :3

(Hugs) ❤️

• Thanks 1

I just remembered the next pages of the web comic I’m reading came out!! 

• Shocked 1

How exciting! is it good? ❤️

2 minutes ago, Megs- said:

How exciting! is it good? ❤️

It’s very good! Honestly my favorite webcomic so far. (Also I noticed your spelling has gotten a lot better/pos) 

Just now, Coyotea said:

It’s very good! Honestly my favorite webcomic so far. (Also I noticed your spelling has gotten a lot better/pos) 

Using the thing at top of thing lol 😂 

glad ur ok tho! (Hugs)

Just now, Megs- said:

Using the thing at top of thing lol 😂 

Haha that explains a lot lol it’s a lot easier to understand now, I’m glad you found something that works 😄

Update: Comic was very good. And oh my god I wish I could steal the main character’s gender like- sir- please I want to be you. The gender envy is unreal

• Yaaas 1

Just now, Coyotea said:

Haha that explains a lot lol it’s a lot easier to understand now, I’m glad you found something that works 😄

me 2!😂

I can help ppl now and support them 🥺🥲. ppl can finally understand a word I said 

• Yaaas 1

My phone was messing up with the letters etc, so my words wasn’t working. I got it fixed so now I can actually talk like a human 🥹

• Yaaas 1

4 hours ago, Coyotea said:

I was gonna say that too!!! Really proud of you Megs :) 🥰

• Thanks 1