This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Blood/Graphic Description, Death, Disordered Eating, Hate, Mental Illness, Other, Self-Harm, Suicide, Trauma, Heavy emotion, Sex, Sexual Assault & Rape

The Coyotea’s Den

Coyotea    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Flicker

He curled around the lantern, it’s small flame dancing with each breath.

It wasn’t this small before, but somehow he had let it get this way.

And one day, he let someone in, and his flame went out. 

And it was dark again.

hi. r u k? 2day?

Good morning (where I’m at lol) Coyotea :)

37 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Good morning (where I’m at lol) Coyotea :)

Good morning TinyDinos! I’ve been up since 6am eat lol I hope your morning is good 

2 hours ago, Megs- said:

hi. r u k? 2day?

Hi, yeah I’m okay today.

Edited by Coyotea

Just got back from my riding lesson! And oh my god I am so sore, and I have a stitch in my side. Roo, the gelding I rode is so wiggly! He does not like to sit still and can’t walk in a straight line for the life of him but he is so sweet and super forward (unlike princess I mare I usually ride) I hope I can ride him again soon, because as annoying as him wiggling like a fish is I love him. He’s so nice. He kind of reminded me of my heart horse, Chazz 🥰 

both of them are chestnuts with stars. I love horse coats and even though Chestnuts are super common and not very flashy or anything I love them so much. 

• Yaaas 1

59 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

Just got back from my riding lesson! And oh my god I am so sore, and I have a stitch in my side. Roo, the gelding I rode is so wiggly! He does not like to sit still and can’t walk in a straight line for the life of him but he is so sweet and super forward (unlike princess I mare I usually ride) I hope I can ride him again soon, because as annoying as him wiggling like a fish is I love him. He’s so nice. He kind of reminded me of my heart horse, Chazz 🥰 

both of them are chestnuts with stars. I love horse coats and even though Chestnuts are super common and not very flashy or anything I love them so much. 

I’m so happy you finally got your lesson!!! I just finished teaching mine lol 

48 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

Changed my banner to a stupid pigeon I drew. I love pigeons. 

Ooo! I’ll go check it out :D

i changed mine yesterday to my Miraculous fanart haha

AAAAA THAT PIGEON IS TOO CUTEEE <3

• Thanks 1

May I adopt him?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

I’m so happy you finally got your lesson!!! I just finished teaching mine lol 

I am too! What do you teach?

4 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

AAAAA THAT PIGEON IS TOO CUTEEE <3

Thank you!!! <3 I love pigeons they’re so stupid but like good stupid. Silly goofy birds.

1 minute ago, Coyotea said:

I am too! What do you teach?

Thank you!!! <3 I love pigeons they’re so stupid but like good stupid. Silly goofy birds.

Music :)

I teach acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, ukulele, voice, piano, latin percussion, and music theory fundamentals. Today it was ukulele lol

i love pigeons too! They’re so cute and make me think of home. I was born in NY and grew up there for a while before moving to CA :D

4 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Music :)

I teach acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass, ukulele, voice, piano, latin percussion, and music theory fundamentals. Today it was ukulele lol

i love pigeons too! They’re so cute and make me think of home. I was born in NY and grew up there for a while before moving to CA :D

Oh cool! That’s a lot of music 

I was born in and have never left Florida :’)

1 minute ago, Coyotea said:

Oh cool! That’s a lot of music 

I was born in and have never left Florida :’)

Yeah my mom is a music teacher too so I was kinda born into it ig. 
I think Florida is cool! I’ve never been but I wanna go :)

there’s a lot of Cubans over there, and I’m Puerto Rican so our food is very similar and there’s nobody out here who makes good PR food haha. The closest place we’ve found is in Las Vegas

Edited by TinyDinos

On 7/20/2023 at 1:27 PM, TinyDinos said:

Yeah my mom is a music teacher too so I was kinda born into it ig. 
I think Florida is cool! I’ve never been but I wanna go :)

there’s a lot of Cubans over there, and I’m Puerto Rican so our food is very similar and there’s nobody out here who makes good PR food haha. The closest place we’ve found is in Las Vegas

Florida isn’t that cool, tbh..it’s one of the very anti-lgbtq places and everyone here is very homophobic. Not good at all. 

Florida has a lot of Cubans too, most of the people are actually. My dad is Cuban but somehow I ended up being extremely white/pale, probably because of my mom who is mostly German and Dutch. 

Edited by Coyotea

11 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

Florida isn’t that cool, tbh..it’s one of the very anti-lgbtq places and everyone here is very homophobic. Not good at all. 

Florida (or more specifically south Florida, where I am) has a lot of Cubans too, most of the people are actually. My dad is Cuban but somehow I ended up being extremely white, probably because of my mom who is mostly German and Dutch. 

Aw im sorry :(

it’s mostly Puerto Rican and Dominican in NY. California (or Souther California I guess bc I live there) is mostly Mexican. Both of my parents are full PR but my sister and bio dad are extremely white, while my youngest sister looks like she came straight from Africa. Puerto Ricans have all kinds of shades going on lol. I’d describe myself as similar to my mom, and were both like caramel colored. Our hair is super curly too haha

36 minutes ago, TinyDinos said:

Aw im sorry :(

it’s mostly Puerto Rican and Dominican in NY. California (or Souther California I guess bc I live there) is mostly Mexican. Both of my parents are full PR but my sister and bio dad are extremely white, while my youngest sister looks like she came straight from Africa. Puerto Ricans have all kinds of shades going on lol. I’d describe myself as similar to my mom, and were both like caramel colored. Our hair is super curly too haha

No worries, I plan on moving out as soon as I can. 

Haha I look like my profile picture, short, kinda scruffy hair with pale skin, and I have blue eyes. Someone asked me if I was polish once lol 

No one believes me when I say that I’m part Cuban, like I swear I am 🥲

30 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

No worries, I plan on moving out as soon as I can. 

Haha I look like my profile picture, short, kinda scruffy hair with pale skin, and I have blue eyes. Someone asked me if I was polish once lol 

No one believes me when I say that I’m part Cuban, like I swear I am 🥲

Awww haha I believe you 

28 minutes ago, MiraculousLB2004 said:

Hi, Im new here wanna talk im bored

Hi, uh- just to let you know this topic isn’t a chat room. It’s more of a place for me to document and journal things.

If conversations end up getting started here that’s fine but yeah, not a lounge 

Just now, Coyotea said:

Hi, uh- just to let you know this topic isn’t a chat room. It’s more of a place for me to document and journal things.

He knows. It’s blc. He’s spamming and harassing Megs like cussin her out and stuff :(

we reported him alr

Just now, TinyDinos said:

He knows. It’s blc. He’s spamming and harassing Megs like cussin her out and stuff :(

we reported him alr

Oh my god..how has he not gotten banned? 
I can make a private chat for us if that would be better than a topic (since Blc would be able to get to us if it was a topic.

6 minutes ago, Coyotea said:

Oh my god..how has he not gotten banned? 
I can make a private chat for us if that would be better than a topic (since Blc would be able to get to us if it was a topic.

I think he did, He made a new acc. 🙄

I just showed megs how to block him but there’s really not much we can do :(

I don’t know if we can have a private chat bc of the DTL rules