This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide, Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

freinds.

Megs- ย  ย 

6 hours ago, Luie said:

That does sound super annoying

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Are they doing anything about the power cut situation?ย 

Also, the sleep you are getting during the day are you waking up rested or is it a bit bleh sleep?

Itโ€™s ok for now ( the power cut ). But, it was so bad lol. Bleh, Iโ€™m going straight back to sleep after waking up, itโ€™s kinda annoying because itโ€™s good because Iโ€™m sick of struggling alone and people taking the piss out of me but also itโ€™s wasting my days. Hugs ๐Ÿซ‚ย 

Hey! Sorry for not replying! I have not been feeling well at all so I've been offline. Sorry to hear how the power cut messed up your sleep schedule @Megs-!

Are you doing ok? It sounds like you were upset yesterday about people not supporting you? What do you mean by that it's wasting your days?

On 12/17/2023 at 3:52 PM, Megs- said:

Itโ€™s ok for now ( the power cut ). But, it was so bad lol. Bleh, Iโ€™m going straight back to sleep after waking up, itโ€™s kinda annoying because itโ€™s good because Iโ€™m sick of struggling alone and people taking the piss out of me but also itโ€™s wasting my days. Hugs ๐Ÿซ‚ย 

Sorry you had a power cut , Hugs megs ๐Ÿซ‚

Hope you managed to get some sleep

ย 

• Digital Mentor
On 12/17/2023 at 3:52 PM, Megs- said:

Oh gosh that is hard for sureย ๐Ÿ˜”

Staff-Account.png

59 minutes ago, Luie said:

How are you doing today though? Did you sleep enough? @Megs-

Meh ๐Ÿซค. Tired hahaย 

• Digital Mentor
11 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Meh ๐Ÿซค. Tired hahaย 

Aw I feel you, it's been a pretty gloomy day hasn't it? I usually find watching a movie helps, I am thinking of putting on a cozy pair of pjs and watching Harry Potter!ย 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

32 minutes ago, Luie said:

Aw I feel you, it's been a pretty gloomy day hasn't it? I usually find watching a movie helps, I am thinking of putting on a cozy pair of pjs and watching Harry Potter!ย 

I been asleep all day, but just ordered myself a maccies so hopefully will feel better!