Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide, Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

freinds.


Megs- Β  Β 

Recommended Posts

Just now, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Are there queer relationships??? 😊

I don’t think so! ( atm there is a USA love island going on )Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Ack that’s so late!!!! Usually I’m in bed by 9:00-9:30pm!!

Can’t sleep. Im In bed but can’t sleep lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I gotta go now, but I hope you get some sleep soon!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I don’t think so! ( atm there is a USA love island going on )Β 

That sounds interesting πŸ˜†Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I gotta go now, but I hope you get some sleep soon!!

Stay safe! Byeee :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

That sounds interesting πŸ˜†Β 

It’s on something called PeacockΒ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is just a test post -Β 

Β 

Bed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Hi Megs! How are you doing? Since I became more active on DTL again in the past few weeks-ish, I've noticed you've been very involved in the community recently and I just wanted to say I love how supportive you've been of others and how helpful your posts have been :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Hi Megs! How are you doing? Since I became more active on DTL again in the past few weeks-ish, I've noticed you've been very involved in the community recently and I just wanted to say I love how supportive you've been of others and how helpful your posts have been :)

Hey lovely ☺️! I’m okay, howre you? And thank-you. It means a lot honestly ❀️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/9/2023 at 2:50 PM, Megs- said:

Hey lovely ☺️! I’m okay, howre you? And thank-you. It means a lot honestly ❀️

I'm also ok. Been a tough few months but we're pulling through. How do you feel about Christmas coming up?!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I'm also ok. Been a tough few months but we're pulling through. How do you feel about Christmas coming up?!

Not good!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Megs- said:

Not good!

How come?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
40 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

How come?

Gone through something I would never want anyone to go through and this Christmas will be hard especially being around guys, so I am not enjoying myself or looking forward to Xmas. Hugs πŸ«‚Β 

Β 

Edited by Megs-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
8 hours ago, Megs- said:

Gone through something I would never want anyone to go through and this Christmas will be hard especially being around guys, so I am not enjoying myself or looking forward to Xmas. Hugs πŸ«‚Β 

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Is Christmas triggering for you? (no need to respond if you don't feel comfortable). I'm here even if I'm just an online persona with a nickname lol. Are you going through a process of healing right now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
41 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Is Christmas triggering for you? (no need to respond if you don't feel comfortable). I'm here even if I'm just an online persona with a nickname lol. Are you going through a process of healing right now?

It happened In October this year so still in the healing process but I’m trying my best thank you. Hugs πŸ«‚ I’m here for you ❀️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
8 minutes ago, Megs- said:

It happened In October this year so still in the healing process but I’m trying my best thank you. Hugs πŸ«‚ I’m here for you ❀️

That is super recent. Sending supportive, warm, caring thoughts for you during this time. I'm also here for you, if you need someone to talk to for distraction or to let things out.Β πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
1 hour ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

That is super recent. Sending supportive, warm, caring thoughts for you during this time. I'm also here for you, if you need someone to talk to for distraction or to let things out.Β πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Thank you so much! Means a lot honestly πŸ’•πŸ«‚

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey Megs! How are you doing today?Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Awful. You?

Oh no. Do you want to talk about it? I’m a bit sniffly and tired but otherwise ok.Β πŸ«‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Oh no. Do you want to talk about it? I’m a bit sniffly and tired but otherwise ok.Β πŸ«‚

Power cut just gone so I’m wide awake in pain 😭😭😭😭

  • Hug 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Luie said:

Oh gosh, that sounds annoying with the power cutΒ πŸ˜’

Did you manage to get some sleep?

I slept most of the day then, the power came back on at 5am, and I slept until 7pm that same day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«. But now thanks to that silly power cut I fall asleep at like 5-6am atm and sleep mostly all day lol so I’m a bit f!cked tbh.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, Megs- said:

I slept most of the day then, the power came back on at 5am, and I slept until 7pm that same day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«. But now thanks to that silly power cut I fall asleep at like 5-6am atm and sleep mostly all day lol so I’m a bit f!cked tbh.Β 

That does sound super annoying

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Are they doing anything about the power cut situation?Β 

Also, the sleep you are getting during the day are you waking up rested or is it a bit bleh sleep?

Staff-Account.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...