This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide, Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

freinds.

Megs- Β  Β 

Just now, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Are there queer relationships??? 😊

I don’t think so! ( atm there is a USA love island going on )Β 

2 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Ack that’s so late!!!! Usually I’m in bed by 9:00-9:30pm!!

Can’t sleep. Im In bed but can’t sleep lol

I gotta go now, but I hope you get some sleep soon!!

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I don’t think so! ( atm there is a USA love island going on )Β 

That sounds interesting πŸ˜†Β 

I gotta go now, but I hope you get some sleep soon!!

Stay safe! Byeee :)

• Like 1

That sounds interesting πŸ˜†Β 

It’s on something called PeacockΒ 

This is just a test post -Β 

Β 

Bed

• 4 months later...

Hi Megs! How are you doing? Since I became more active on DTL again in the past few weeks-ish, I've noticed you've been very involved in the community recently and I just wanted to say I love how supportive you've been of others and how helpful your posts have been :)

3 hours ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Hi Megs! How are you doing? Since I became more active on DTL again in the past few weeks-ish, I've noticed you've been very involved in the community recently and I just wanted to say I love how supportive you've been of others and how helpful your posts have been :)

Hey lovely ☺️! I’m okay, howre you? And thank-you. It means a lot honestly ❀️

On 12/9/2023 at 2:50 PM, Megs- said:

Hey lovely ☺️! I’m okay, howre you? And thank-you. It means a lot honestly ❀️

I'm also ok. Been a tough few months but we're pulling through. How do you feel about Christmas coming up?!

2 hours ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I'm also ok. Been a tough few months but we're pulling through. How do you feel about Christmas coming up?!

Not good!

13 hours ago, Megs- said:

Not good!

How come?

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

Click this notice to reveal the content.
40 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

How come?

Gone through something I would never want anyone to go through and this Christmas will be hard especially being around guys, so I am not enjoying myself or looking forward to Xmas. Hugs πŸ«‚Β 

Β 

Edited by Megs-

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

8 hours ago, Megs- said:

Gone through something I would never want anyone to go through and this Christmas will be hard especially being around guys, so I am not enjoying myself or looking forward to Xmas. Hugs πŸ«‚Β 

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Is Christmas triggering for you? (no need to respond if you don't feel comfortable). I'm here even if I'm just an online persona with a nickname lol. Are you going through a process of healing right now?

41 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I'm sorry you had to go through that. Is Christmas triggering for you? (no need to respond if you don't feel comfortable). I'm here even if I'm just an online persona with a nickname lol. Are you going through a process of healing right now?

It happened In October this year so still in the healing process but I’m trying my best thank you. Hugs πŸ«‚ I’m here for you ❀️

8 minutes ago, Megs- said:

It happened In October this year so still in the healing process but I’m trying my best thank you. Hugs πŸ«‚ I’m here for you ❀️

That is super recent. Sending supportive, warm, caring thoughts for you during this time. I'm also here for you, if you need someone to talk to for distraction or to let things out.Β πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

1 hour ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

That is super recent. Sending supportive, warm, caring thoughts for you during this time. I'm also here for you, if you need someone to talk to for distraction or to let things out.Β πŸ«‚πŸ«‚

Thank you so much! Means a lot honestly πŸ’•πŸ«‚

• Like 1

Hey Megs! How are you doing today?Β 

31 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Awful. You?

Oh no. Do you want to talk about it? I’m a bit sniffly and tired but otherwise ok.Β πŸ«‚

24 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Oh no. Do you want to talk about it? I’m a bit sniffly and tired but otherwise ok.Β πŸ«‚

Power cut just gone so I’m wide awake in pain 😭😭😭😭

• Hug 1

• Digital Mentor
On 12/15/2023 at 1:14 AM, Megs- said:

Power cut just gone so I’m wide awake in pain 😭😭😭😭

Oh gosh, that sounds annoying with the power cutΒ πŸ˜’

Did you manage to get some sleep?

Staff-Account.png

• Digital Mentor
On 12/15/2023 at 12:49 AM, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Heyy @Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once, how are you doing today? It is the flu season, sniffles are so normal right nowΒ πŸ˜ͺ

Staff-Account.png

14 hours ago, Luie said:

Oh gosh, that sounds annoying with the power cutΒ πŸ˜’

Did you manage to get some sleep?

I slept most of the day then, the power came back on at 5am, and I slept until 7pm that same day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«. But now thanks to that silly power cut I fall asleep at like 5-6am atm and sleep mostly all day lol so I’m a bit f!cked tbh.Β 

• Digital Mentor
9 hours ago, Megs- said:

I slept most of the day then, the power came back on at 5am, and I slept until 7pm that same day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜«. But now thanks to that silly power cut I fall asleep at like 5-6am atm and sleep mostly all day lol so I’m a bit f!cked tbh.Β 

That does sound super annoying

Angry Inside Out GIF by Disney Pixar

Are they doing anything about the power cut situation?Β 

Also, the sleep you are getting during the day are you waking up rested or is it a bit bleh sleep?

Staff-Account.png