This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide, Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

freinds.

Megs- Β  Β 

dose any1 want to b freinds wiv me? im lonley. sryΒ πŸ˜”

• Digital Mentor
23 hours ago, Megs- said:

Β 

Heyy @Megs-,Β Β  I can hear that you're feeling lonely, and I'm really sorry to hear that. It can be tough to feel like you don't have anyone to connect with. But you've come to the right place! This platform is filled with caring individuals who are more than willing to be supportive and make friends. Trust me, I know that it takes a lot of courage to reach out, and I want you to know that you're not alone in feeling this way. Many people here have experienced similar emotions and have found support and friendship through this platform. We're all here to listen, understand, and offer a helping hand.Β There are many kind-hearted individuals who would love to connect with you and be your friend. Remember, building friendships takes time, but with openness and willingness to connect, you'll find people who will genuinely care about you. Please take care, and know that you are important and valuedΒ β™₯️

Β 

• Hug 1

Staff-Account.png

Just now, Luie said:

Heyy @Megs-,Β Β  I can hear that you're feeling lonely, and I'm really sorry to hear that. It can be tough to feel like you don't have anyone to connect with. But you've come to the right place! This platform is filled with caring individuals who are more than willing to be supportive and make friends. Trust me, I know that it takes a lot of courage to reach out, and I want you to know that you're not alone in feeling this way. Many people here have experienced similar emotions and have found support and friendship through this platform. We're all here to listen, understand, and offer a helping hand.Β There are many kind-hearted individuals who would love to connect with you and be your friend. Remember, building friendships takes time, but with openness and willingness to connect, you'll find people who will genuinely care about you. Please take care, and know that you are important and valuedΒ β™₯️

u r so nice! ty lueie!Β 

On 7/18/2023 at 5:38 PM, Megs- said:

I’ll be friends with you :) I’m happy to talk if you need :)

1 minute ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Aww thank you :)!

4 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

How are you doing today?

I’m ok. Hbu?

I hope you’re doing alright, then. Β I’m better than usual but so hooootttttt. It’s boiling where I am πŸ˜‚.

Edited by Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once

Just now, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Just ok? Anything you want to talk about? I’m better than usual but so hooootttttt. It’s boiling where I am πŸ˜‚.

It’s freezing here haha πŸ˜›. I’m fine haha

What do you like to draw (just pulling things from your welcome post 😊)? I like to draw occasionally but I haven’t done it in a while, I absolutely love writing, though.Β 

53 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

What do you like to draw (just pulling things from your welcome post 😊)? I like to draw occasionally but I haven’t done it in a while, I absolutely love writing, though.Β 

Picrew things :p

16 hours ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Picrew ( I recently started ) and just random things <3

• Like 1

On 7/25/2023 at 7:00 AM, Megs- said:

Picrew ( I recently started ) and just random things <3

I like your new profile pic :) Β 

4 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I like your new profile pic :) Β 

Aw thankyou! How are you? How have you been <3?

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Aw thankyou! How are you? How have you been <3?

I’m good, how about you?? I’ve been pretty good. Happy about summer break πŸ˜† and that I recently came out to my aunt :)Β 

I’m good, how about you?? I’ve been pretty good. Happy about summer break πŸ˜† and that I recently came out to my aunt :)Β 

Aw how was it coming out? I’m not good, still poorlyΒ 

4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Aw how was it coming out? I’m not good, still poorlyΒ 

It was good (as you can probably see from what I put in the Sexuality, Dating, Relationships forum)! I’m glad I did it.Β 
Β 

Ohh, what’s going on?

2 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

It was good (as you can probably see from what I put in the Sexuality, Dating, Relationships forum)! I’m glad I did it.Β 
Β 

Ohh, what’s going on?

Just got the flu 🀧 

I’m honestly so happy for you!!!!

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Just got the flu 🀧 

I’m honestly so happy for you!!!!

Aww that sucks. I hope you feel better soon ❀️.

Aww thank you. Happy for myself to be honest :) You mentioned trying to figure out how to come out to your mom in your Welcome Post, right?Β Β 

1 minute ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Aww that sucks. I hope you feel better soon ❀️.

Aww thank you. Happy for myself to be honest :) You mentioned trying to figure out how to come out to your mom in your Welcome Post, right?Β Β 

Yeah! Right now shit isn’t good between us so not rnΒ 

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

I’m sorry to hear that. Is that hard for you?

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Ye because she’s hating me rn but like I’m used to it because everyone hates meΒ 

4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Ye because she’s hating me rn but like I’m used to it because everyone hates meΒ 

I don’t hate you. You seem like a really kind, caring, supportive, welcoming person!

Do you feel that way a lot?Β 

3 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I don’t hate you. You seem like a really kind, caring, supportive, welcoming person!

Do you feel that way a lot?Β 

Yes. I don’t know why tho

• Hug 1