Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Suicide, Abuse, Sexual Assault & Rape, Trauma

freinds.


Megs-    

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Megs- said:

I have had it since Friday :(! IT’s technically in 13 minutes been 5 days of having it :(

Awww. Hopefully it clears up fast! Do you like to do activities outside during the summer?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Awww. Hopefully it clears up fast! Do you like to do activities outside during the summer?

Last summer I was dancing etc. I was in pantomimes and other stuff. But ever since what my step dad did to me I haven’t gone outside - I have gone for drives with my mum but that’s it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Last summer I was dancing etc. I was in pantomimes and other stuff. But ever since what my step dad did to me I haven’t gone outside - I have gone for drives with my mum but that’s it

Those activities sound cool!! 
 

Is that tough for you? It seems like you’re dealing with a lot right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Those activities sound cool!! 
 

Is that tough for you? It seems like you’re dealing with a lot right now.

Yes it is tough, but I am proud of how far I’m coming - it’s taking it out of me. But I’m trying. Every day is a new day and I hope I’m making myself proud! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Yes it is tough, but I am proud of how far I’m coming - it’s taking it out of me. But I’m trying. Every day is a new day and I hope I’m making myself proud! 

That’s good to hear! I’m proud of you too 😊😊😊. It’s a long process toward healing, and it takes time, but little steps are big achievements :)

Edited by Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

That’s good to hear! I’m proud of you too 😊😊😊. It’s a long process toward healing, and it takes time, but little steps are big achievements :)

Thank you! What are you up to?:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megs- said:

Thank you! What are you up to?:)

I was finishing crocheting a little kitty and now I’m probably going to write and listen to music :) How about you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I was finishing crocheting a little kitty and now I’m probably going to write and listen to music :) How about you?

Just catching up on love island! Just sat here coughing and sneezing 🤧! Feeling sh^t

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

I was finishing crocheting a little kitty and now I’m probably going to write and listen to music :) How about you?

My post needs to be approved :/! Im okay! Aww I always wanted to learn to crotchet 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Megs- said:

My post needs to be approved :/! Im okay! Aww I always wanted to learn to crotchet 

That’s ok lol. Crocheting is pretty fun!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Megs- said:

Just catching up on love island! Just sat here coughing and sneezing 🤧! Feeling sh^t

Ooh that’s a show right? How is it? Aw, sending you wifi hugs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

That’s ok lol. Crocheting is pretty fun!! 

It seems so difficult 😥 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My post needs to be approved too lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megs- said:

It seems so difficult 😥 

Once you get it, it’s not too hard! It’s a lot easier than knitting :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Once you get it, it’s not too hard! It’s a lot easier than knitting :)

I’ll look at YT vids!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Megs- said:

I’ll look at YT vids!

Those are definitely what got me through learning how to crochet 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Those are definitely what got me through learning how to crochet 😆

Will defo look!! Im so tired rn but can’t sleep 😟

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Will defo look!! Im so tired rn but can’t sleep 😟

It’s late where you are, right? Do you have a lot on your mind?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

It’s late where you are, right? Do you have a lot on your mind?

Yes. My mind is racing rn. It’s 00:30am

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

Ooh that’s a show right? How is it? Aw, sending you wifi hugs.

Yes it’s a love dating show! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Yes. My mind is racing rn. It’s 00:30am

Ack that’s so late!!!! Usually I’m in bed by 9:00-9:30pm!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Megs- said:

Yes it’s a love dating show! 

Are there queer relationships??? 😊

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My post has to be approved again :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Unsure-But-Sure-All-At-Once said:

My post has to be approved again :(

Aw no!:(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...