This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

i think im starting to loss myself

Jayla    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.
3 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

i never never want to end my life, i just push though the pain of being lone and those questions are just somethings that i ask myself or that go though my head on the daily or whenever mom and me fight or when she brings up my dad... 

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that you never never want to end your life and it shows that you are able to cope with those overwhelming feelings enough to get by in the moment, and please remember that this is not an easy thing to do. At this moment then, would you say you are safe? Also, if you ever feel like you might harm yourself, do you know what you can to to stop yourself? If not, that is definitely something we can help you with. 

I am aware that you are going to be unable to contact us soon. I'm just wondering, will you be able to access your emails at all? If so, we could speak with you there. Would that work at all?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 minute ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear that you never never want to end your life and it shows that you are able to cope with those overwhelming feelings enough to get by in the moment, and please remember that this is not an easy thing to do. At this moment then, would you say you are safe? Also, if you ever feel like you might harm yourself, do you know what you can to to stop yourself? If not, that is definitely something we can help you with. 

I am aware that you are going to be unable to contact us soon. I'm just wondering, will you be able to access your emails at all? If so, we could speak with you there. Would that work at all?

im at school so yea im safe ig... well i have a lot of marks on my body and that's from picking at my skin and i try to stop but it doesn't always help or stop but strawberry keeps me grounded to the point where i don't feel like my heads about to come off. no i wont bc i wont have a phone 

9 minutes ago, Soy_Esa_Perra said:

im at school so yea im safe ig... well i have a lot of marks on my body and that's from picking at my skin and i try to stop but it doesn't always help or stop but strawberry keeps me grounded to the point where i don't feel like my heads about to come off. no i wont bc i wont have a phone 

Hey there,

I have just sent you a message to check in on confidential support. If you could get back to us there, then that would be great, thanks. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e